Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thinning the herd, Blown Dakota up for sale.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Sorry it's not a P-car....but I am selling the 2000 Dodge Dakota Sport hotrod that a friend of mine and I built.

California Smog Legal Vortech Supercharger on a 360 (5.9), ceramic coated headers, Crane ignition, custom mapped chip, two extra throttle body mounted enrichment injectors, just under 400hp.

Four speed electric OD auto trans, limited slip rear end, Flowmaster mufflers, 20 inch custom billet wheels, Conti 35 series tires, new Snugtop cab high camper shell, tow package, premium sound system, four doors clubcab that seats five adults comfortably, looks like a sleeper but kills 'vette's off the line. Lights up like a rocket ship from 70mph to 120+....... 32,000 original miles, asking $18,000.00.

Just bought a new Yukon and need to thin the herd a bit....%^B

Pics and additional information on request, located in Santa Barbara CA
soloracer
Wow Mike! You change cars more than I change underwear. Impressive!!!! cool.gif
campbellcj
DooD - I think you have more cars each year than I've had in my whole life :finger2:

Can it tow? Wifey is thinking about selling "my" (ahem) tow vehicle to help fund her new biz startup... Just an open 16' trailer at this point, a tad over 4000lbs total w/ the teener.
Rusty
Have you considered the classifieds? rolleyes.gif
Joe Bob
Of course it can tow....how fast do ya wanna go?

Sorry Lawrence,,,,
Rusty
Don't apologize... I'm just drumming up business for the new classifieds. smile.gif
Part Pricer
Hey Rusty, with the new Classifieds as an admin can't you just move these things to where they need to be?
Joe Bob
Oooohhh, posting in the wrong area again....this will prolly go on my permanent record..... w00t.gif
Rusty
QUOTE(Paul Heery @ Jul 20 2004, 02:36 PM)
Hey Rusty, with the new Classifieds as an admin can't you just move these things to where they need to be?

Paul, haven't you noticed? I'm not an admin anymore - I'm retired. cool.gif

I do help out my monitoring the classifieds when I have time, though.

-Rusty smoke.gif
morph
We have a DD Sport, 3.9l V6, tows really well, we call it the 914 appearance and performance Drag truck, we use it to drag all kinds of 914's home.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.