Estate Sale: Entire Contents of a 40' Shipping Container - $3,500 obo

For sale are the entire contents of a 40' Container. The front half is loaded, with an isle down the middle. The rear 20' (second half) is divided top from bottom with a shelf, so there is room for double storage. The upper half is FULL, the bottom half is full, except for an isle part way down the middle.
There is everything in there imaginable. The contents of a house; furniture, china "hutch" cabinet - in very good condition, dishes, lamps, men's clothes, silverware, etc.. Tools, Artwork, motorcycle parts, (Harley) Car Parts (mercedes AMG, Porsche, Chevrolet, El Camino, VW (GTI), Persian Rugs, Italian Black Leather Couch, Stereo Equipment, garden tools, water skis, boating tools, dock ladder, books, a few motorcycle helmets, automotive items, tow-bar, 1000's of things; boxes and boxes of things, many, many, many things I can't even begin to remember.

You should be able to yard-sale, eBay and Craigslist items and easily triple your investment.

Asking: $3500 for entire contents of container.

e-mail me through CL with interest and your phone number and/or e-mail address and I will call you.

Located in Castro Valley, CA

search words: glass, antique, old, clean, nice, porsche, el camino, mercedes, 914, 930, 912, 911, 1967, 1987, collectable, table, chair, boxes, magazines, garage, yard, shirts, jackets, coffee table, Italian leather, old classic, perfect, china cabinet, hutch, draw-tight, harley, 19" wheel, numatic tools, ropes, tables, coffee, tennis racket, bowling balls, samsonite luggage, pioneer, teac, battery chargers, battery tenders, car models, big foot truck, airplane, chatter box, apple pattern dishes, howe hanging scale, K&N air filters, cases of oil, mahogny, oak grandfathers chair, file cabinets,

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article