Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Orange County: VW type 4 or Bus, Porsche 914 engine parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > CraigsList - 914 related Ads (RSS) > CA - South
914World
I have a few extra VW type 4 or Bus or Porsche 914 engine parts to sell. I have no use for these on my engine. fan housing cylinder head tin cover alternator oil pump cam rocker assy. connecting rods new gaskets. I will sell parts individually or if you want the whole lot of parts, I'll make a great deal for everything. Some of these parts came off a 75-76 Porsche 2.0 L 914 engine $5obo -???

Complete 'Taco Plate' oil sump temp sensor plate with sending unit, cover plate & wire $125

Buy more than 1 thing and I'll work a package deal.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article
Radmacdaddy
I am in need of a carb from a '76 914 2.0. Possibly also teh cylinder heads/pistons. do you have any of these?
pt_700
Radmacdaddy, you should follow the link and reply directly to the craigslist ad for this one.

kind of like an automated repost of craiglist ads, these posts are.
Radmacdaddy
QUOTE(pt_700 @ Sep 28 2011, 02:41 PM) *

Radmacdaddy, you should follow the link and reply directly to the craigslist ad for this one.

kind of like an automated repost of craiglist ads, these posts are.

oops! Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.