*excessive
*Yellow?

your thoughts? icon8.gif
Brad Roberts
You have to post the link....

LOL

B
Aaron Cox
sorry...its the vicodin talkin. I gots my wisdom teeth be pulled wacko.gif blink.gif
here ya go....
See for yourself!

Thanks B
Lawrence
How many clowns do you think will come out of that car?

-Rusty
Mueller
I don't think it's that bad..........I'm not a fan of the interior, but that is mostly due to me getting everything dirty smile.gif
Brad Roberts
Damn.. you guy's are RUTHLESS.

He could have thrown the car away...instead he built it the way he liked it.

We have lots and lots of EBAY people on here...go easy on them.

B
Jeroen
The color coding may not be everyone's cup ot tea, but I think it's nice...

cheers,

Jeroen
Mike D.
Just imagine how fast that car must be with all that Yellow. cool_shades.gif

-Mike D. tongue.gif
rick 918-S
I have no business saying anything about anyones choice of color. My old 2002. We called this one Bavarian Mint.
Aaron Cox
biggrin.gif fast! .....were not "...Ruthless" , we are just making observations and noting each others opinions about the likes and dislikes of the vehicle at hand. SEE, there was a positive comment on how fast it must be. "cant we all just get along?"
scottb
ruthless? can I be ruthless if i don't mention the french anymore?!?!? driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif
Lawrence
Damn.. you guy's are RUTHLESS.

Heyyyy... It's well done, just a bit too much for my taste.

I've never suggested someone do anything other than their wildest dreams - to their own car. confused24.gif But that doesn't mean that I'll like it. smile.gif

-Rusty
Neal
I am a sucker for color matched wheels/bumpers...etc. Yellow is not my choice but if it sold for $5,000 I could make an exception. driving.gif
Neal
BenNC
My 0.02

Little car sitting low to the ground, I want the guy chatting on his cell phone in his oversize SUV (which has probably never been off of a paved road) to have every opportunity to see me. A friend of mine has a British Racing Green Spitfire that is just a little shy of being camoflauge. It makes me a little nervous.

Mine is staying orange.

Besides, shiny is faster right.
Mike T
I like the outside. But inside is too much yellow.

Mike T
Joe Bob
It's ....... barf.gif .....awfully Yellow........

Must be French.
Drums66
It's It's, Baby shit on wheels mueba.gif :cursor:
EdwardBlume
I wonder if the driver wears yellow socks too? Wham fan?

rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif
seanery
I kinda like, but I'd ditch the wheels and tone down the interior a bit.
bernbomb914
You might not like all that yellow but you have to admit it is a very clean teener. He had to spend a lot of time and money on it and that is not a bad thing. polish the wheels on the high lites and it will change. I bet that most of you dont have a car that is that well detailed.

Bernie driving.gif MDB2.gif flag.gif
Aaron Cox
none of us are that ANAL biggrin.gif I dont do the whole i match my car w/ my socks thing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.