Hi I'm looking for a Porsche 914. Many on here are about a $1000 but the frames are to rusted to be saved. Then you have the fully restored ones that I can't afford. I'm looking to spend under $3000. Having owned one years ago I understand it will need work. No problem!! I am familiar with many of the "issues". The "hell hole", body sag, door closing I have all dealt with all of them, and that was before all the parts and kits they have today. With that being said, if you have one or know of one (I'll work out some kind of finders fee). With a decent frame, runs a 2.0 liter engine would be awesome but not realistic. Body can need tons of work same with the interior. I'm not a hard core Porsche guy, and not looking for 100% original stuff, that's not important to me. I love driving the car, and let's face it you don't see many on the roads and I still think they are one of the coolest cars ever made, even if it's just a VW on steroids :-) Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, I'm close to New Brunswick so if anyone knows of someplace to have work done or can recommend someone that would be super!! Thanks in advance.

Tom

• it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article