Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 1.7 1.8 heat exchangers and heat parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914ltd
Please call or PM your reply.

I have a customer who needs an excellent pair of heat exchangers for 1.7. They can be stock or stainless. I also need like quality heat flapper boxes and warm air elbows. Thanks! Brad
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(914ltd @ Sep 27 2011, 08:15 AM) *

I have a customer who needs an excellent pair of heat exchangers for 1.7. They can be stock or stainless. I also need like quality heat flapper boxes and warm air elbows. Thanks! Brad

Hey Brad, I just scored a 73, 1.7 with SS heat exchangers in VG condition. I won't be picking it up until Friday, so if you're still in need I can pull the HE's first thing.

Tom
914ltd
Please call or PM your reply. Thank you

I have a set on the way?? but still looking for flap valves and elbow pipes.

tadink
QUOTE(Cheapsnake @ Sep 28 2011, 06:04 PM) *

Hey Brad, I just scored a 73, 1.7 with SS heat exchangers in VG condition. I won't be picking it up until Friday, so if you're still in need I can pull the HE's first thing.

Tom

Hey Tom - if Brad is not interested in your SSI's I might be - pls update with pix when you get a chance - thanks TD
(from another Tom, in CA!)
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(tadink @ Sep 28 2011, 08:53 PM) *

QUOTE(Cheapsnake @ Sep 28 2011, 06:04 PM) *

Tom

Hey Tom - if Brad is not interested in your SSI's I might be - pls update with pix when you get a chance - thanks TD
(from another Tom, in CA!)

I should be able to tear into it on Saturday and will report back to you guys after that.

Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.