Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 73-74 914 Front Left Bumper Pad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gcrotvik
I am looking for a NEW/NOS 914 front LEFT bumper pad/guard/horn. OE part number is 914.505.063.10.

Yes, I realize this part has been NLA for some years. I am hoping that someone has one stashed away and is willing to part with it. I am more than willing to "pay the price" to find this part in new condition. I have the other three NOS bumper guards for my 74 restoration and I'm looking for the forth.

Thank you!
Tom_T
Greg, you forgot "Tit" biggrin.gif

Check with member vendor Mikey914 on here (914rubber.com), as he was going to make the F & R "tits" in repro with SS metal parts & better non-porous rubber (his & OEM are actually urethane or other black plastic - not rubber.)

His top pads are indistinguishable from OEM ones (also SS & better rubber - so they won't bubble/dimple from insides rusting), so I'd expect his "tits" to be as well.

He's also in OR, so you may be able to go see them first.

welcome.png

Tom
///////
gcrotvik
Thanks Tom,

Yes, forgot "Tit."

I have an order in for Mark's front bumper guards through George at AA. I was hoping to also find a 4th OE bumper guard to make a full set (I'm strange like that).

Still looking for NOS Left front tit!
gcrotvik
Bump
gcrotvik
Bump. Still looking.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.