Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 74 LE with Automatic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tom_T
This one's been advertised for a while before.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ctd/2620477198.html

I would think that with the rarity of autos in 914s overall, that an auto LE like this Cremesicle would be rare as hen's teeth if original.

Anyone know if it's an original Sportmatic or a later conversion of a 901 stick? confused24.gif

Jeff..... shades.gif

Just curious, no relation to seller.
popcorn[1].gif
poorsche914
My guess is that's a misprint and it's actually a 5-speed.
Has been for sale for a l-o-n-g time.

driving.gif
Ferg
Misprint
JRust
QUOTE(Ferg @ Sep 27 2011, 02:06 PM) *

Misprint

agree.gif It's been on & off ebay for close to a year. Nice enough car but must be asking to much as it hasn't sold confused24.gif . Wish he would get that much. I'm about to put mine up for sale
Tom_T
QUOTE(JRust @ Sep 27 2011, 02:11 PM) *

QUOTE(Ferg @ Sep 27 2011, 02:06 PM) *

Misprint

agree.gif It's been on & off ebay for close to a year. Nice enough car but must be asking to much as it hasn't sold confused24.gif . Wish he would get that much. I'm about to put mine up for sale

A dealer asking almost $25k is why it would sit that long. shades.gif

If it's a misprint, then it's misprinted in at least 2 places Ferg. huh.gif

I emailed to the seller off the ad asking, just in case it may be more "limited edition" than we realize. biggrin.gif

Jeff - is this one in your registry? .... any details or history? confused24.gif

popcorn[1].gif
Eric_Shea
That car's been gone over here. Seems it was a "quicky" type resto/respray and they're asking top dollar (obviously). There was a thread here that had more of the "less glamorous" pictures that I'm recalling.
wingnut86

It's good for price points for the guys here who own the LEs, especially if the engine is really a blueprinted 2.0. If it's one of a very small handful of specialty guys rebuilds, ie not Moto-Sheistahs, then it could be worth close to that.

That's assuming that the rockers are 18K gold plated - cost of gold being above $1600 an ounce and all that. I turned down purchasing one of these in 85' for a 66' Ghia - $200 bucks difference - can we say STUPID JACK bootyshake.gif that I was...

I'm getting depressed, think I'll go polish some more rust on mine headbang.gif
poorsche914
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Sep 27 2011, 07:12 PM) *
Jeff - is this one in your registry? .... any details or history? confused24.gif

I'm not Jeff but... Yes, it is listed in the registry.

driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.