Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Randal
Have a bunch of Gotti G55A rims that are available for trade.

If you have 15" stuff let's talk. beerchug.gif
falconfp2001
how do they fit under stock fenders? Can you post a pick?

thanks

Frank
Randal
QUOTE(falconfp2001 @ Sep 28 2011, 05:39 PM) *

thanks

Frank

There are a bunch of pictures on the web. Just Google 914 and Gotti. Great looking wheels.

The rims I have are really for race car setup. Mostly wider stuff. I don't know which Gotti configuration will fit under a stock fender. I'll have to email the folks in France and wait for an answer.

Gotti wheels are three pieces. An outer rim with valve stem. A center section and a inner rim. They have 2" outer rims, but not sure whether they have 4 & 5" inter rims. I know they have 6" inner rims, also in increments of one half an inch upwards from there. As I said I'll ask the gotti people what inner increments they have..
Randal
QUOTE(Randal @ Sep 28 2011, 05:53 PM) *

QUOTE(falconfp2001 @ Sep 28 2011, 05:39 PM) *

thanks

Frank

There are a bunch of pictures on the web. Just Google 914 and Gotti. Great looking wheels.

The rims I have are really for race car setup. Mostly wider stuff. I don't know which Gotti configuration will fit under a stock fender. I'll have to email the folks in France and wait for an answer.

Gotti wheels are three pieces. An outer rim with valve stem. A center section and a inner rim. They have 2" outer rims, but not sure whether they have 4 & 5" inter rims. I know they have 6" inner rims, also in increments of one half an inch upwards from there. As I said I'll ask the gotti people what inner increments they have..

The nice people from gbsalpine wrote back and directed me to this:

Click to view attachment

So it looks like you could put together a bunch of different combinations to fit under a stock fender. The new ones are very pricy, so likely best to look around for used ones.

falconfp2001
No kidding. I found them online and yes, they are best for racing and custom setups.

thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.