Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 for sale Sold
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Cargirl
1970 Porsche 914-6
Vin# 9140430223

Adding a link with even more pictures than before and dropping the price to 16k firm.

Original, matching numbers, 914-6 with 74k miles. Original transaxel. End shiftier with transmission. Engine is 2.0 liter. Has GT fiberglass fenders but the steel fenders are included. Car also comes with the original air cleaner. Asking 20k

This link has been updated to include undercarriage pictures and more. If you have trouble seeing the pictures please e-mail me and I will send them to you. Car is located near Hershey PA.

http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i383/A...lbum_view_click
Cairo94507
It would be very nice to see some under the car shots showing the suspension points, pan, etc. Also is this a numbers matching car with the original engine and transaxle?

What about paperwork, owner's booklet, jack, tool kit, and things like that.

Car looks as if it has some sag based upon the door gap and likely has some rust going on, but it is all there and would be a good project.
Cargirl
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Sep 28 2011, 04:50 AM) *

It would be very nice to see some under the car shots showing the suspension points, pan, etc. Also is this a numbers matching car with the original engine and transaxle?

What about paperwork, owner's booklet, jack, tool kit, and things like that.

Car looks as if it has some sag based upon the door gap and likely has some rust going on, but it is all there and would be a good project.

Thanks for your interest. I am going to post undercarriage pictures in the next few days - or if you have a friend near Harrisburg PA maybe he could shoot over and take a look at the car for you. The engine, chassis and body all have the same numbers. The Transaxle is original and the car also comes with the original air cleaner.

As far as paperwork, et all. it comes with a clean title and I will double check on the manual but I think it is there. Tool kit and jack have not survived.
Cairo94507
Cargirl- I already have my six. I was just commenting on the car and trying to get more information to help you and potential buyers. Good luck, I hope the car stays here in the US.
Cargirl
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Sep 28 2011, 07:46 PM) *

Cargirl- I already have my six. I was just commenting on the car and trying to get more information to help you and potential buyers. Good luck, I hope the car stays here in the US.

Cairo you can never have too many 6's.
BajaXJ92
QUOTE(Cargirl @ Oct 2 2011, 02:26 PM) *

Marry me? wub.gif bye1.gif

confused24.gif
Cargirl
QUOTE(BajaXJ92 @ Oct 3 2011, 05:49 AM) *

QUOTE(Cargirl @ Oct 2 2011, 02:26 PM) *

Marry me? wub.gif bye1.gif

Too funny. Will take you to dinner if you buy this wonderful 914-6. Your choice. Taco Bell or Taco Bell.

confused24.gif

Cairo94507
You beat me to it.
Cargirl
As we say in Pittsburgh "Yinz is all so funny." Now buy the damn car and quit fooling around!
Tom_T
Geez, I thought it was "Yinz are in Stillers Country"!? confused24.gif
[no matter where you move ;-) ] biggrin.gif

I think one of our famous brats would've worked better than the quasi-CA transplant Taco Bell! poke.gif

Tom T
PGH/Magee `52
CA `63~ & still a fan!
///////
1TRICK6
PM sent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.