Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: SOLD!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
biggy72
I bought these a couple months back from a guy on Ebay, but never installed. Decided to do something a little different, but the lug bolts do have the correct ball seat for the alloy wheels and are the correct length.

Set of 16.

$85 shipped obo
thelogo
85 bucks is the best deal around ,

I purchased these , exact same lugs form ebay 1 yr ago and

they are the best thing around for polished fuchs . aka the cats ass cheer.gif

Who ever gets these is getting about a 50 dollar price break ,

nice crome , ball seats are perfect .

good luck w/ the sale , i'm sure they wont last
pilothyer
Is the socket head 19 mm ?
pilothyer
Should have said it this way...If they are 19 mm socket heads I'll Take them.......Jerry
pilothyer
Hello biggie72.......I do want them, but must verify that they are M14 X 1.5 and they have the Porsche correct R14 Ball seat and that they have 19 mm socket heads as well as being the proper length for Factory Alloy wheels....Pedrini, Mahle and Fuchs.......as with any wheel bolt I will test the ball seat with prussian blue for a precise surfaces reference before acceptance or use....If you agreee to all the above Let me know and I will promptly remit funds and shipping info....Thanks in advance for your reply...........Jerry
pilothyer
PayPal Sent
pete000
Not to highjack this thread, but I have a set just like these I would sell for the same price if any one wants them,.

PM me.

biggy72
Sold! Thanks Jerry
pete000
Mine are sold...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.