Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Owner's manual for Blaupunkt Frankfurt radio
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
71 sixer
I recently purchased a Blaupunkt Frankfurt stereo radio for my 71 914. The seller did not have a owner's manual. The radio works fine, but the FM reception is not very good. The radio I had in my car previously was a mid 1990's model Blaupunkt and it picked up FM stations fine.......so I don't think the problem is my stock antenna.

My Frankfurt radio has a very small screw on the right side of the front faceplate. Is this to adjust the sensitivity of the FM reception? Have read in some posts that the right chrome knob might also be for adjusting the FM reception sensitivity.

Was hoping someone might have the owner's manual for the Stereo model of the Blaupunkt Frankfurt radio and be willing to e-mail me a imaged copy. 5huestis@bellsouth.net

Thanks!!
JeffBowlsby
There is one here:

http://bowlsby.net/914/Classic/Accessories.htm
Tom_T
Also the later radios had suppressors built in to cut out the ignition interference. Not sure if the older one did, check at the manual Jeff gave you.

If not, then go to a radio shop & get an in-line external suppressor for it (Jeff's manual may list it as a needed part, so radio's seller may be able to pull it from the prior car/914 if still there).
71 sixer
Thanks guys!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.