Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Golf Shirts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Part Pricer
I'm working on a project right now where I'm going to need to procure some golf (polo) shirts. I need to find red/white/black combinations. Below are two shirts that are perfect for what I need, except that they don't make a shirt where red is the primary color. I need all three, White with black & red trim, Black with white & red trim and Red with black & white trim.

Can anyone point me to a source?

Thanks

IPB Image IPB Image
seanery
Paul, when I was looking for shirt & hat info I did a search for Custom Embroidery. Even if you aren't embroidering the shirts, all the vendors will show up. There are just a ton of vendors out there, it will take a bit of time picking through all the pages, some are organized well others are not. Good Luck.
Part Pricer
Thanks Sean. That's exactly what I've been doing. But, I've got such an effing headache after weeding through all those sites.

I was hoping that someone might help me end the pain. wacko.gif
seanery
sorry, I feel your pain.
seanery
Paul,
these folks did our WCC T-Shirts. Branders.com Macey.Moore@branders.com was our account exec. She was very nice & easy to work with.
iamchappy
try here

http://www.teamwear-usa.com/product/511

or a company called loving or la loving
iamchappy
or here

http://www.laloving.com/
Joe.D
Lands End? I know they have a business division that does lots of golf shirts with corporate logo stuff....look starting from www.landsend.com
Part Pricer
iamchappy rocks! smilie_pokal.gif

Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

IPB Image
lawrencedesigns
Now for the commercial message. Our company does exactly what you are looking for. Over 20 years in the promotional product industry, we can supply just about anything.
We give incredible prices to people that are involved in the same interests/groups as we, i.e. Porsche BB,
Alfa BB, shows that I work on, etc.
Check out our website at : www.lawrencedesigns.biz.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.