Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Birthday Kargeek!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
Hey have a happy birthday and take that beautiful teener for a spin!
SirAndy
smilie_pokal.gif
Scott Carlberg
QUOTE(seanery @ Jul 20 2004, 07:15 PM)
Hey have a happy birthday and take that beautiful teener for a spin!

agree.gif

driving.gif
Rusty
Hey!!

birthday.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
Kargeek
Thank you very much! Yesterday was the big Five -O, Yikes! Fifty! Half of those years I've owned my teener.

Yesterday was also the anniversary of Neil Armstrong’s 1968 step on the moon. Do you remember where you were? Watching it on B&W TV?

Now, for those of you who are approaching my age, please do the responsible thing and get your Prostrate PSA checked. Regular screenings can prevent you from developing problems with prostrate cancer. I got to start my day yesterday with a physical prostrate check. Happy Birthday! I have some issues and have been tracking a rising PSA count for a number of years and last week went in for my yearly screening and blood test. The latest results do not look good, the doc called me in yesterday on my B- day and told me my PSA count was 50! So, they will go in again and take a biopsy – a humbling experience. I’ve had no cancer- it’s called a BPH issue so something is changing. Catch things early and you can be OK. So, don’t hide from dealing with your “man” health issues…and stay healthy!

Dave
Allan
Happy Happy birthday to you too!!!!!! boldblue.gif
Gint
Big five-OH! Hope it was a good one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.