Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 Carbon Fiber Dash kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
maddog
The Porsche 914 Carbon fiber dash kit is designed to replace the stock dashboard panels. This kit is for the 914 owner that wants a custom look, like carbon fiber hoods, the carbon fiber dash kit has the distinct carbon fiber look and feel. Installation of the carbon fiber dash kit is very easy because it is custom designed for the Porsche 914 and is cut with ultra-high precision using the latest CNC technology. This kit comes with 3M adhesive tape on the back and can be attached right to the existing dash. In fact the installation process will take most people 30 minutes or less. No special tools or equipment are required. Other custum carbon fiber colors available and custom cuts for a small upcharge of $25 and will take 2 weeks to deliver, contact me first. The kit is $165 shipped in the cont. US, will ship world wide but buyer to pay shipping and fees. This kit is for cars with the vented dash, I will soon have a kit for the non-vented dash cars and also a kit for the center console. Email me with any questions.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
kconway
PM sent for more info.

Kev
Luke M
How about a kit for a 914-6 with a radio delete option ?
Pm me or post price here if you plan on doing some.
My 6 could use a new cf kit .

Luke
maddog
Here is a pic of the dash kit for the early cars that dont have vents.

Click to view attachment
maddog
Here is a close up of the carbon fiber finish

Click to view attachment
vwlurch
These are great want one so bad
Luke M
I purchaed the 914-6 cf dash kit from him. Looks great just not installed yet. I need to get to work on my 6 at some point.
JmuRiz
Cool, post some pics when it's installed.
maddog
I have a couple of these left that I will sell at a discounted price because the vendor I used flaked out on me and is very un-reliable so I think I have two or three of these left will let them go for $125 shipped in cont US.
Luke M
Do you have a kit that would fit a 74 2.0 .. my brother maybe interested in one if so.
pm or email me with the info and pics. I haven't installed my kit yet as my car is in the works.

Luke
JPJs914
I know it is a longshot but are any of these still available? I have a 72 914.
maddog
Just sold the last one in stock today. I am looking into a new vendor so I might be able to do these again soon. Check in with me if you have any interest.
914_8
Are you able to make these without the cutout for the air controls and seatbelt light? Also my car is a 75 with side vents

RC
maddog
Now available are the two pieces for the center console, pm me for pricing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.