Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ok Jake, who is Alpine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
thomasotten
Jake, I tried to follow what was going on at type 4 forum, but it is like coming into a movie midway. All I can gather is that you know somebody who makes defective lifters, but can't tell. And that's not enough for this Alpine guy. Do I have the story straight?
Jake Raby
So far ALL the lifters we are testing are begining to fail! Even my Billet lifters need changes made to them... Details will follow tomorrow with pics on my site of the wear...

The ONLY lifters not failing are the Ceramics... The Billet lifters will bemade to work, but its gonna take a few more rounds of proving to get them where they need to be.
I have learned a TREMENDOUS amount about lose profiles and lifter faces through all this, its good stuff for sure!

Alpine on STF is Alfred, here.. He was banned several times for being a prick..
drew365
Who is Alpine? Who is Alfred? We probably don't really want to know.
SirAndy
QUOTE(drew365 @ Jul 20 2004, 07:38 PM)

long story. we won't go there. he's the only person ever been banned from this BBS.
for good reasons. we still delete him every once in a while when he tries to sign up under a alias ...

icon8.gif Andy
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 20 2004, 09:49 PM)
QUOTE(drew365 @ Jul 20 2004, 07:38 PM)

long story. we won't go there. he's the only person ever been banned from this BBS.
for good reasons. we still delete him every once in a while when he tries to sign up under a alias ...

icon8.gif Andy

he's some crazed canadian nazi...eh?
Jake Raby
Most Nazis were atleast smart-
Bleyseng
I keep trying to get him to come to the Seattle 914 events but he's afraid I'll punch him out......

Maybe he'll show for the John Walker Swap meet ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

monkeydance.gif
Geoff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.