Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wTB lugbolts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
hot_shoe914
I am in desperate need of e lugbolts to fit Riviera wheels. Need immediately.

Shoe
Tom_T
Shoe,

Try that guy TheAdanate in San Antonio on evil-bay (someone posted in the Garage about his 2L Fuchs wheel bolts).

IIRC he had them in both the chrome & black for the longer bolts with proper acorn head & top lag without threads.

With the black background on Rivs, IMHO they look best with black wheel bolts.

PS - also some sellers of them on TheSamba under classifieds Wheels, Porsches & Venders headings.
914werke
They arent special, just the standard short lugs used for steel wheels.
If you want the black look use the plastic caps.
I have a full set I can sell ...
PM me smile.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Sep 29 2011, 03:57 PM) *

They arent special, just the standard short lugs used for steel wheels.
If you want the black look use the plastic caps.
I have a full set I can sell ...
PM me smile.gif

I really only need 3 but don't really like the ones I have. What type head on yours and how much you want? confused24.gif
VOX
i have a full set of used ones, 15$ shipped.
hot_shoe914
Hey VOX, you still have these lug bolts and how soon can you get them to Memphis. Our wonderful postal service conveniently lost my other ones I bought. They say they delivered them to my house Wednesday morning but I never got them and somebody was home at said time of delivery. I need a set by this coming Wednesday or I'm screwed.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Oct 7 2011, 07:06 AM) *

Hey VOX, you still have these lug bolts and how soon can you get them to Memphis. Our wonderful postal service conveniently lost my other ones I bought. They say they delivered them to my house Wednesday morning but I never got them and somebody was home at said time of delivery. I need a set by this coming Wednesday or I'm screwed.

Never mind VOX, I guess I raised enough hell with the postal tards as they found my lug bolts and brought them to me today.
jaxdream
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Oct 7 2011, 06:14 PM) *

QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Oct 7 2011, 07:06 AM) *

Never mind VOX, I guess I raised enough hell with the postal tards as they found my lug bolts and brought them to me today.

You must have the R F D ( Real Fuched Delivery ) address....
Good that you got them.

Jack

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.