Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: European Rear Lenses
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
stevenjhuey
Anyone know of a good source to purchase the European tail lenses?

Thanks,

Steve
RON S.
Steve,
I thought euro taillights had been long since discontinued.
However,a couple weeks ago I rec'd in the mail,new catalogs from Mid America & Performance products.
I saw in the 914 resto section,a listing for brand new Euro tailight lenses for 914's.
I'm not sure which catalog had them,but it was one or the other.They were listed at about $185.00 a piece.

Ron
lapuwali
Pelican has them, too. Indeed, I believe it's now easier to buy the Euro lenses than it is to buy the US lenses...
double-a
QUOTE(stevenjhuey @ Jul 21 2004, 07:06 AM)
Anyone know of a good source to purchase the European tail lenses?

Thanks,

Steve

you might also ask craig at camp914.com.

~a
Dave_Darling
Pretty much all of your favorite 914 parts places carry European taillight lenses.

The US-spec version has been discontinued, and they are very tough to get new.

--DD
Mark Henry
If you can wait, I think a member (not me) may be offering some high quality repo's in the near future.

That's all I'm going to say about it right now. cool_shades.gif
aircooledboy
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Jul 21 2004, 08:01 PM)
If you can wait, I think a member may be offering some high quality repo's in the near future.

That's all I'm going to say about it right now. cool_shades.gif

THAT would be just STHUPER!!!! mueba.gif happy11.gif

Me need, me need bad.
Brad Roberts
We stock both.

B
tod914
We stock both

Do you mean a left and right?

euros and euro repros?

USA and euro repros?

USA and euros?

USA Repro and USA?

USA Repro and euro?

Left USA REpro and Right USA

ok ill stop there headbang.gif
Jenny
I know Brad's answer.

"Yes"

Okay, so it's just a guess. This is typically how he answers multiple choice questions. biggrin.gif

Jen
Eric_Shea
As mentioned... Euro's are now available basically anywhere. It's the US spec that you can't readily find.

I think Hella must cycle manufacturing of them.

As luck would have it, when I was looking for Euro's they couldn't be found. When I finished the six restoration the US ones weren't available. wacko.gif
tod914
I have 2 Right NOS USA. Could not find an NOS left. I'll keep looking, maybe some1 will trade a left for a right.
Dave_Darling
Talk to Brad and Rich. They have what is, to the best of my knowledge, the last of the US-spec rear lenses from the supply chain. Bring money, though--"the last one!" is more than just an e-bay seller's slogan...

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.