Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1974 Yellow 914 with yellow plaid seats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
steveherman
9000 firm.
If bike sells i will put ac in the car and likely not sell it.
that is the price of the motorcycle i want.

Values according to excellence magazine:

Model Year 1973-74
2006 low pricing $8,700
2006 high pricing $11,700

2007 low pricing $11,200
2007 high pricing $15,000

2008 low pricing $14,800
2008 high pricing $19,800

2009 low pricing $14,400
2009 high pricing $19,300

2010 low pricing $12,400
2010 high pricing $16,600

http://www.excellence-mag.com/resources/bu...guide/856880138

i believe my car should be priced between the low and high and with low being $12400 this is a steal...

Picture and description in next post.

pm me or call or text
4zero7-46zero-5516
steveherman
CALIFORNIA CAR UNTIL ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO!!!!!
2 ltr with original fuel injection just tuned by Joe @ series 9
2.0 fuchs
newly upholstered yellow plaid seats
painted about a year ago... that was one of first things i had done during the restoration. that was a mistake...
black bumpers
1 yr old battery
new brake pads all the way around.
new master cylinder.
new pmb front calipers.
new zimmerman rotors all the way around.
new brake hoses.
new wheel bearings and seals.
new fuel line hose.
new braided vacuum hose .
new accelerator and clutch cable.
new inner and outer push rod seals.
new plugs and wires.
new cap and rotor.
new pilot fog lights (yellow).
all lights (including trunk light) and gauges work as they are supposed to.
Door panels ARE NOT CUT up for speakers.
About $1000 worth of uninstalled rubber weatherstripping from mikey914.

very nice hell hole. the rust there was treated before it got bad.
absolutely no rust under the rocker panels.

very nice car. and the yellow plaid seats get compliments like crazy...

I am sure I am missing some stuff that I have done

NADA lists it at average retail @ 15700 and low retail 13600
my car is likely far above average.

found a motorcycle i want... so asking $9500 firm.
i will not go lower.
pics coming soon (tomorrow morning)

Also have an extra top that has a piece of plexiglass sorta like a sunroof
some ac parts.
and some extra brad penn oil
also custom made especially for the 914 car cover
extra BRAND NEW tps board
also has the fitted bra with the porsche lettering
also included in sale is the rennenmetal tow bar bracket and the tow bar.

pm me or call or text
4zero7-46zero-5516

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
ray40
Looks good - Is the repaint the same yellow as original?
steveherman
QUOTE(ray40 @ Oct 2 2011, 04:20 PM) *

Looks good - Is the repaint the same yellow as original?

yes same color...
piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif i will also throw in the yellow plaid shirt seen in the other pictures. piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
steveherman
Ok I have found a chopper that I want to purchase.
First reasonable offer it is urs.

steveherman
DRASTIC PRICE REDUCTION!
Tom_T
Great price on that 914 2L! blink.gif

Good Luck! beerchug.gif

icon_bump.gif
sjhowitson
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Oct 5 2011, 12:43 PM) *

Great price on that 914 2L! blink.gif

Good Luck! beerchug.gif

icon_bump.gif

This looks interesting. The pics have California plates. Is the car registered in CA? Is it in CA?
sjhowitson
Never mind. I need to pay for kids college before I buy a new toy. Good Luck on the sale! beerchug.gif
Tom_T
QUOTE(sjhowitson @ Oct 5 2011, 06:34 PM) *

The pics have California plates. Is the car registered in CA? Is it in CA?

Steve, if you still have those CA blue/gold plates, then sell them with the car, cuz our DMV out here will let you re-register with the car's original/prior plates - if it ever returns to CA. Also in states not requiring a front plate, the owner could probably run the CA plate up there for the historical value.
steveherman
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Oct 6 2011, 03:38 AM) *

QUOTE(sjhowitson @ Oct 5 2011, 06:34 PM) *

The pics have California plates. Is the car registered in CA? Is it in CA?

Steve, if you still have those CA blue/gold plates, then sell them with the car, cuz our DMV out here will let you re-register with the car's original/prior plates - if it ever returns to CA. Also in states not requiring a front plate, the owner could probably run the CA plate up there for the historical value.

yeah i have it.
steveherman
also included in sale is the rennenmetal tow bar bracket and the tow bar.
steveherman
$9000
final price drop!

pm me or call or text
4zero7-46zero-5516
steveherman
bump
steveherman
more pics... these are from when i bought it... before a lot of the cleaning of the underneath and engine compartment was done.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
ossa
I'm guessing this car has sold. I've called the seller 3 times and left messages, as well as emailed once. I've received no reply what so ever,- which is just plain rude. It doesn't take a whole lot of effort to hit reply and send an email that simply says "sold." There are several other cars from this classifieds section that I've responded to, only to be completely ignored. Is there something about 914 ownership that correlates with bad manners?
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(ossa @ Dec 13 2011, 03:08 AM) *

I'm guessing this car has sold. I've called the seller 3 times and left messages, as well as emailed once. I've received no reply what so ever,- which is just plain rude. It doesn't take a whole lot of effort to hit reply and send an email that simply says "sold." There are several other cars from this classifieds section that I've responded to, only to be completely ignored. Is there something about 914 ownership that correlates with bad manners?

No. When you have 0 posts, go after old listings, and get frustrated easily - results may vary. Keep your chin up and keep looking.
mepstein
QUOTE(ossa @ Dec 13 2011, 06:08 AM) *

I think there might also be a PM issue with the site. It is working for me but doesn't seem to work for everyone.
sunnybug84
He is right, the car is sold and the seller is a very nice guy! I bought the car a while back wink.gif

ossa
QUOTE(sunnybug84 @ Dec 13 2011, 08:11 AM) *

He is right, the car is sold and the seller is a very nice guy! I bought the car a while back wink.gif

At least, now I know. Thanks, good mannered 914 owner.
Tom_T

Congratz! beerchug.gif

So now maybe you can add the VIN to your membership data & keep the site's VIN registry up to date, and a post in the Garage about your AXing exploits above to get yourself out of "Lurker Limbo" (since posts in the classifieds don't count toward your status/post count FYI).

Cheers! santa_smiley.gif
Tom
///////
Tom_T
QUOTE(ossa @ Dec 13 2011, 12:29 PM) *

At least, now I know. Thanks, good mannered 914 owner.

I also PMed you with some 914 search suggestions, etc.

Cheers! santa_smiley.gif
Tom
///////
ossa
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Dec 13 2011, 12:42 PM) *

Congratz! beerchug.gif

So now maybe you can add the VIN to your membership data & keep the site's VIN registry up to date, and a post in the Garage about your AXing exploits above to get yourself out of "Lurker Limbo" (since posts in the classifieds don't count toward your status/post count FYI).

Cheers! santa_smiley.gif
Tom
///////

I enjoy being a Lurker. I've never been a Lurker before and I intend to stay one for as long as possible.
Tom_T
QUOTE(ossa @ Dec 13 2011, 09:24 PM) *

I enjoy being a Lurker. I've never been a Lurker before and I intend to stay one for as long as possible.

LOL laugh.gif

Well don't forget your Arte Johnson hat, sunglasses & trench-coat .... & remember to duck when Ruth Bussey swings her purse!
(a Laugh In tv show reference, if you're too young to know or too old to remember) biggrin.gif
911cab84

Congrats! Nice car - Nice color!!! smile.gif
warpig
I've got one for sale and always respond quickly!!! biggrin.gif
QUOTE(ossa @ Dec 13 2011, 03:08 AM) *

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.