Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Complete set of factory manuals
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Root_Werks
This is a second set I have had for a while. Figure I don't need two sets. I haven't ever used these, but they appear to have all the pages, pages are in very good condition as you can see by the photos. $50 is a great price, because I know shipping will be a killer.

Root_Werks
From the top to show the clean unfolded pages.
Root_Werks
One more shot.
quadracerx
$ 50.00 I will come get them tommarow....

Steve
draganc
I woud take them for $50, however, can you please check how much shipping would be to NJ 08540.

If more then $50, I would have to pass.

Thanks,
Dragan

PS: They are originals and not copies, right?
bdstone914
If others pass ill take them. 951 536 7478 Bruce.
Root_Werks
Holy low pricing Batman!

These have been sold pending payment.

I should have asked more for them. I didn't realize what I had.
quadracerx
So I guess this means I didnt win?

LOL

Steve
draganc
QUOTE(quadracerx @ Sep 29 2011, 06:12 PM) *

$ 50.00 I will come get them tommarow....

Steve

dude mad.gif you just beat me with your post by seconds.

watch you back when you are in NJ.....just kidding!!
enjoy the manuals beerchug.gif
jasons
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Sep 29 2011, 07:23 PM) *

Holy low pricing Batman!

These have been sold pending payment.

I should have asked more for them. I didn't realize what I had.

Yeah you left about $300 on the table. Good for you for honoring your price!
pete000
WOW ! I paid $450.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I thought I did pretty good !

Who ever got them go and buy a lotto ticket, its your lucky day !
Root_Werks
F u c k i n g amazing. I have sent my paypal info to 3 people since the rampage of PM's saying gimme, gimme, gimme. Not one of those people has paid.

Official notice to the three who already have my paypal info, you are no longer eligable to purchase these books. If you try to pay me, you will be refunded.

I'm about an inch away from tossing these in the recycle bin. I don't need the $50, it's more of a PITA than just tossing them in the trash. Just figured I could pass along someting for a good deal to others (not that I knew the value of the books anyway).

I'll try ONE MORE TIME.

The local guy quadracerx - you are these manuals last chance. I'll give you a call. Have the $50 when you pick them up or in the trash they go.

This is a trend. I've thrown away more and more 914 parts over the past couple of years because even when you offer a $50 part for $20, you still get offers for $5 or $10.

Pisses me off. Hands down the last parts I ever post for sale.
gcrotvik

Dan,

These were originally my manuals that came with your 75. I'm in Portland and will take them if your guy doesn't pick them up. I will pay for shipping to PDX. Call me to confirm if you like @ 503.998.5650

Greg

QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Sep 30 2011, 07:07 AM) *

F u c k i n g amazing. I have sent my paypal info to 3 people since the rampage of PM's saying gimme, gimme, gimme. Not one of those people has paid.

Official notice to the three who already have my paypal info, you are no longer eligable to purchase these books. If you try to pay me, you will be refunded.

I'm about an inch away from tossing these in the recycle bin. I don't need the $50, it's more of a PITA than just tossing them in the trash. Just figured I could pass along someting for a good deal to others (not that I knew the value of the books anyway).

I'll try ONE MORE TIME.

The local guy quadracerx - you are these manuals last chance. I'll give you a call. Have the $50 when you pick them up or in the trash they go.

This is a trend. I've thrown away more and more 914 parts over the past couple of years because even when you offer a $50 part for $20, you still get offers for $5 or $10.

jasons
I'll buy them if no one makes good. I already have a set, but those are money in the bank. No flakiness here, paypal + fees + shipping. Just give me the green light. Put me in line.
seventythree
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Sep 30 2011, 07:07 AM) *

I'll try ONE MORE TIME.

I want them & I will pay immediately. I just sent you a PM.
quadracerx
Dan...

Money is headed your way...let me know if you dont get it, thanks again for the phone call...Wish you were coming to Billy's BBQ

Steve
stugray
"This is a trend. I've thrown away more and more 914 parts over the past couple of years because even when you offer a $50 part for $20, you still get offers for $5 or $10.

Pisses me off. Hands down the last parts I ever post for sale."

I feel your pain.

I have a massive coral reeftank and trying to sell (GIVEAWAY) stuff to the locals is like sticking forks in my eyes.

Since I got into 914s and have let the tank go to hell, I have thrown away thousands in dying corals, because it is too much trouble dealing with flaky people.

Stu

BTW - If the manuals dont sell, I'll paypal you right this second (except I'll be in the garage for at least until the next beer is empty)
Bazza
So - are they sold yet? I'm interested and know how to use my Paypal... smile.gif

Shipping to Florida 32169.

Thanks!
Baz
Steve73
Ditto here, I am not a flake and will put my money where my mouth is if you still have them up for sale!

Steve
Richard Casto
QUOTE(stugray @ Sep 30 2011, 08:23 PM) *

I have a massive coral reeftank and trying to sell (GIVEAWAY) stuff to the locals is like sticking forks in my eyes.

Seems similar to some of my Craigslist experiences. You put something in the "free" section and people fight over it. You sell it for $1 and nobody wants it.

Richard
draganc
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Sep 30 2011, 06:07 AM) *

I'll try ONE MORE TIME.

FYI, I posted 2nd in line that I would take it, however, I never got a PM from you.
Hence, you comment goes both ways.
However, I did give away stuff for free and had simialr expiriance like yours.

carr914
Dan, Just Send them to me before you toss them please
OU8AVW
Sorry for your bad experience here. I've had excellent luck selling and buying on this forum. Don't let a dozen bad eggs spoil it for the few kind folks.

I'll take the manuals, but I'm a Nigerian prince and I'll have to send you a check for $1000. You can send the books and the change to my business partner's address in Alabama..... biggrin.gif
quadracerx
Dan...

Thanks I got the manuals...they are awesome...

Steve
jasons
QUOTE(quadracerx @ Oct 4 2011, 06:50 PM) *

Dan...

Thanks I got the manuals...they are awesome...

Steve

Congrats! I'm glad that worked out. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.