1971 Porsche 914, Great condition runs well ! Recently tuned up with valve adjustment,brakes, oil,lube,new used fuel pump....Car ran great after total tune up but only lasted about two days and 25 miles the used fuel pump went out that's the only thing keeping me from keeping this car ....I bought it from the secound owner who rebuilt the engine and blew it on his maiden voyage,after being in storage for over 15 years i came along and pulled the 1.7 engine for a newer 2.0 much stronger and effecient. The car was flawless for over 20,000 miles until I put it in my drive way instead of the garage hoping to drive it I took it in for a tune up to Auto hause in Burlingame...They tuned it , put new brakes and a used fuel pump which failed with in 25 miles any way its in my drive way and my wife wants it gone .I really like the car and thought about converting it to electric(see google porsche 914 electric conversation) the kits are only 3,000 and they say its the best gas car for a conversion on the market. i'm asking 3500.00 look at the pictures the car is in great condition a few dings from the kids in the driveway and some bubble rust around the door by the rear view mirror and a liitle by the lower passenger side dash. The car will not disapoint only issue is it might start and run in the drive way but will not drive due to the fuel pump.call me Robert (415)760-1719

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article