Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: EP 914 project race car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
bam914
914 EP project race car. Sell as a complete project or part out certain items. Chassis must sell first before other items will be sold.

914 chassis setup for SCCA production. Can be used for EP, FP, GT3, GTL road racing or DP, FP, XP, DM, EM autocross. Custom front and rear suspension. Rear suspension pick up points have been raised. Trailing arm has been modified to allow adjustment of the rear roll center. Camber can be adjusted without affecting the roll center. 2 sets of Dynamic Suspension double adjustable canister shocks. Custom front control arms, longer then stock, adjustable front roll center. Double adjustable Koni inserts. Early 912 struts modified for coil-overs. New front wheel bearings, rotors. Front M calipers rebuilt by Eric Shea. Speedway swaybar. Turbo tie rods with rod ends.

I built the roll cage for a closed car. I have since removed the windshield frame and bought a Ginther style windscreen from Patrick Motorsports. I still have the windshield frame if someone wanted to run with a top. Full fiberglass GT flared fenders from QRS. Fiberglass deck lids under 8lbs each also from QRS.

I have a Tilton floor mounted pedal assembly and the 3 master cylinders. I have started the install on the pedals.

I would like to get $3750.00 for all of the above. There is still some work that needs to be done but they are all easy.

The engine is 2.0L with 95mm JE pistons and “Nickies”, counter weighted crank, straight cut cam gear. Case has been modified for ½” thru bolts, cylinder registers decked, line bored. I have two sets of coated main bearings and a set of ACL coated rod bearings. Custom AL flywheel with 7.25” QuarterMaster clutch total weight is only 11.5#. I also have the Tilton annular slave cylinder for this clutch that bolts straight to the 901 trans. Vanagon fan shroud, custom cam, Manton pushrods, 911 adjusters. The engine is not assembled and still needs complete mock up. Len Hoffman has started the heads but is not done with them. The price for the engine does not include the cost of the heads. I do not have a set of rods for it yet. External dry sump pump.

$5000.00

901 side shifter trans with AJNSX was just gone through before I bought it. Has a welded diff $1000.00

901 side shifter trans with stock gearing with a 4.8 final drive $500.00

I have two new sets of Superlite GTR wheel 15x7 $800.00

Complete project with everything listed $9750 obo
I will be adding more pictures over the weekend.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
bam914
More pictures.
I have 8 of these NIB.
Click to view attachment
I have 4 of these new.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
bam914
BUMP new price
TorqueJunkie
Sent PM on wheels...dibs
racerbvd
Are you open to any trades?
bam914
I really need money to buy the next race car. But what do you have? I have looked through your blog. I do not need any parts or 914's.
bam914
Sale pending on the chassis.
rorror714
Do I see just one tiny fastner holding the front of the modified a arm?

If so, YIKES!
bam914
That was just for mock up. I have a plate that attaches to all three of the bolts up there.
hwgunner
QUOTE(bam914 @ Oct 1 2011, 05:51 PM) *

Sending PM on the wheels

jonathan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.