Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can't believe nobody's jumped on this one
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
aircooledboy
E-bay Steal

Might be a hair pricey, but with all that info and pictures, who wouldn't bid on this car? confused24.gif

For heaven sake, it is a Texas 914 Stored winters, Modified engine and Suspension. Clean, new paint, adult driven and owened. w00t.gif What the hell more can you want to know? chairfall.gif
thomasotten
Where do I send the check? Do you think he will end the auction early? I live in Texas - I'll give them my Beetle and $10K in cash.
SLITS
$10.001.01 and my wrecked 74 for memories. icon8.gif
sanman
I hope he gets the (buy now) price it would be great for us TEXAS guys (car value) beerchug.gif
Maby i can sell my car and get a 914/6 and a daily driver and parts car mueba.gif
DougC
I was going to offer to check it out but item location is Michigan..

Doug C
Robert21
confused24.gif I SAW THAT ADD LAST NIGHT COULD NOT BELIVE IT
DO THEY CHARGE BY THE WORD IN TEXAS

HOT BUY
skline
Yeah, The car is located in Michigan but it was restored in Texas which is why it is priced over 2 times what it is worth. He heard everything is bigger in Texas so his price should reflect that. I am thinking he just wanted to donate money to Ebay. They charged him about $50+ for that ad with such a high buy it now price and I am sure nobody will buy it at that price. Maybe he is just trying to push that values higher or he printed is out and is going to have it stolen or burned and try to collect the insurance on it saying that is what it was selling for. Who knows but he is a very misled individual.
Bruce Allert
Hey Hey Hey smilie_pokal.gif
It's black, what more

could you ask for????

I couldn't stand just seeing it in that picture so I bought it. I'll fly there in the morning & see what I got myself then, hopefully, drive back. I'll be sure to stop by all'a U's guys places & show ya what'cha missed out on beer.gif

NOT lol2.gif smoke.gif chowtime.gif chairfall.gif

............b cool_shades.gif
GWN7
I have one from Texas. Stored winters. It will have new paint and sometimes I have been confused with an adult.

Price is going up..... biggrin.gif
aircooledboy
Dropped his price, but seller still ain't gonna tell ya squat about it?
Dominic
IF he put a set of Fuchs on it he could probably ask $15K for it.
biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.