Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Bay area weather
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
slapshot914
Wife and I are coming to the Bay area tomorrow for a doctor appointment. Its hotter than hell in Nevada. What's it like by the Bay tomorrow and Friday? Love to check out some of the member's cars while there, but no time really. Maybe next time.
SirAndy
QUOTE(slapshot914 @ Jul 21 2004, 07:35 PM)
What's it like by the Bay tomorrow and Friday?

Coast (beach) mid 60s

SF mid 70s

around the bay (east bay, south bay, north bay) mid 80s

inland mid 90s

smilie_pokal.gif Andy
slapshot914
Thanks! I would really like to meet you all. Couldn't make it to the WCC because my wife developed a pretty severe health problem. She has a brain bleed that started about three months ago. Real rare so they tell us. Totally turned our lives upside down. So that's why we're headed to UCSF to get their opinion on the proper treatment. Wish we were coming down there for fun. She's doing well, so were optimistic.

Thanks again.
sgomes
You are going to the right place! I know lots of great people there. I even married one of the nurses. smlove2.gif

I wish you the very best. You'll be in our prayers/thoughts.
anthony
The weather has been fantastic this last week. Have fun!
Brad Roberts
Sounds to me like he wants to meet us for dinner at Hooters in SF ??

Let us know which evening. I'm in.

B
SirAndy
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jul 21 2004, 09:00 PM)
Sounds to me like he wants to meet us for dinner at Hooters in SF ??

smilie_pokal.gif what a great idea!

beerchug.gif Andy
Rich Bontempi
Leif, best wishes and good luck at UCSF!
slapshot914
Thanks again,

That's what I've come to love about this group. We've never met, yet your willing to share your concerns and give support to those who need it. We will be staying near SFO. Have to return home Friday night, but maybe we get find some time to drop in at HPH and say hello. I wish I could bring the teener, but it still has a bad wheel bearing just haven't had time to fix it. Besides, we really do need to get there. Wife keeps nagging me to fix it. She loves the drive around Tahoe with the top off. The car's that is.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.