Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PNW: Need a storage place for the winter
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Daiberl
Hello,

since the 911 is coming back from the painter I'm running out of space in my garage. I can put 3 cars in but then it becomes really hard to work on one of them. I would like to find a place where I can store 1 or 2 cars over the winter, no work will be done on the cars. Does someone in the PNW knows a good place, any recommendations??? I would prefer something not too far from Seattle but for the right place I would also drive a bit further.

- Juergen
KELTY360
I have heard some people suggest 10x20 storage units. It's a tight fit and I don't know the cost, but it's worth looking into. Wish I had more space but I've got a car coming back to the garage soon.
reverie
Send a PM to John Walker via the Pelican forum. Or just stop in and see him.

He knows someone who has a good place.

smile.gif
dflesburg
914s fit in store n locks.
Daiberl
Thanks for the information, I will first check with John Walker, his shop is not too far away from where I live.

- Juergen
warrenoliver
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Oct 2 2011, 01:40 PM) *

I have heard some people suggest 10x20 storage units. It's a tight fit and I don't know the cost, but it's worth looking into. Wish I had more space but I've got a car coming back to the garage soon.

I store mine in a 10 X 15 and it fits fine. Last year they only had a 10 X 20 available and I had plenty of room so I store my garden tractor in there too.

Pricing - About $85.00/month. Just make sure you keep your insurance on it cuz the storage site does not insure your stuff.

Warrenoliver
Kansas 914
QUOTE(warrenoliver @ Oct 3 2011, 12:56 PM) *

QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Oct 2 2011, 01:40 PM) *

I store mine in a 10 X 15 and it fits fine. Last year they only had a 10 X 20 available and I had plenty of room so I store my garden tractor in there too.

Pricing - About $85.00/month. Just make sure you keep your insurance on it cuz the storage site does not insure your stuff.

Warrenoliver

agree.gif

They fit fine in a 10X15. Just lay a 2X4 down as a tire stop so you get it in all they way without testing it by bouncing of the front wall each time.

Had one of mine in one for a few months before I got the storage lift at the house.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.