Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Access cover for center tunnel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Marlow
I just finished installing my new pedal cluster, clutch cable and accelerator cable. I noticed that I'm missing the hardware that holds down the right side of the pedal board (never had it). I'm missing the access plate cover for the front of the tunnel, the washer and bolt too. I can't adjust my clutch stop and accelerator pedal stop properly since the pedal board moves around. Anyone know where I can get the access plate and hardware?
ruddyboys
Couldn't you use a pice of 20 guage and bend to shape? confused24.gif
tod914
Maybe post in the classifieds. Must be some1 dismantleing a 914. There is a company from KY, that always has parts cars in the classifieds.
Marlow
I already thought about making one, I have plenty of sheet metal laying around the garage. Was just hoping someone on the board would want to part with one for a few bucks. If I can't find one pretty quickly I'll end up making it as I'm getting withdrawal symptoms from not driving it.
SirAndy
QUOTE(porsche914blue @ Jul 22 2004, 10:18 AM)
Was just hoping someone on the board would want to part with one for a few bucks.

call HPH. rich has a few hundred of those floating around ...

wink.gif Andy
Eric_Shea
agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.