Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Exhaust screws
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914-300Hemi
I am in the process of putting the exhaust back together and I was wondering if there is a vendor that sells new screws for the exhaust system.
type47
PET is your friend (link in my signature). 2.0 exhaust? .... only nuts at the heads (on the exhaust studs) and bolts and nuts to attach the muffler to the heat exchangers.... what screws?
messix
cheese head screws for the tin?
type47
QUOTE(messix @ Oct 2 2011, 02:23 PM) *

cheese head screws for the tin?

... "common" 6mm ... stainless steel would be nice to use. Socket head also convenient... and available at local hardware store....
914-300Hemi
Thanks for the advise.
A&PGirl
Are you talking about the complete exhaust system with every hardware piece?
avidfanjpl
Ravi,

Where are you talking about with exhaust screws? Are you talking about the sheet metal?

Those are Cheesehead screws, and Pelican Parts has them. They have the nuts and bolts too. And the 8mm exhaust studs as well.

Don't put the studs in upside down. Many do!

Good luck,

John

QUOTE(914-300Hemi @ Oct 2 2011, 02:52 PM) *

I am in the process of putting the exhaust back together and I was wondering if there is a vendor that sells new screws for the exhaust system.

phatnine11
Ravi,
King Bolt in Covina on Grand Ave should have everything that you need. Get them a few samples and they should have everything in stock.
Regards,
Cesar
gothspeed
I like using the 8mm 911 acorn nuts. They bolt right on with a hex driver and they look kool!! They are available on ebay for a few bucks each.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.