I have four Porsche 914's for sale!. All the vehicles are in need of some mechanical repairs. I also have the original parts to go along with the vehicles. I'd prefer to sell the vehicles all together in a package sale. Especially to an enthusiast who will appreciate these seventies vehicles. I really would like to see some one put one or two of these vehicles back on the road or use them as parts vehicles for their project vehicle. If anyone has any questions please write me back with their full name and number so we can speak at your earliest convenience over the phone. I will include a photo of one vehicle because that is the only photo I have of the 4 vehicles. The others cars resemble this photo with a few differences or options on them. Thank you for inquiring about the vehicles and have a nice day! I can be contacted via craigslist email, or call me at 908-995-426, leave a message on my answering machine with a good time to reach you and I will call you back as soon as possible.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article