Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 1.7 Rocker Arms and Shafts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
AndyB
Looking for a complete set of 1.7 Rocker arms and shafts.
914itis
I have a complete 1.8 that I use mostly for parts, let me know if that will work for you.
rezron
I've got a 1.8 and 2.0 if either one will work- pm sent
Thanks,
Ron
malcolm2
QUOTE(Scarlet75 @ Oct 3 2011, 04:44 AM) *

Man I wish I could help. I owe you more than one! Mine are from a 1.8 if there is a difference, but all I will have left to give will be the springs, spacers, and adj screws and rockers.

I have been looking for a crank and these folks seem to have some extra parts. Might buy a crank from one of them.... I think if you search for their profiles, you will see their FS postings.

ready2flyfish
mrdkrantz

Good Luck

Clark
pilothyer
QUOTE(Scarlet75 @ Oct 3 2011, 04:44 AM) *

I think it would do you well to get in touch with Mr Len Hoffman, I think he recently offered 1.7 rocker arms machined to the proper clearances for the 911 swivel feet. I am not sure if he had the rocker shafts, but most likely he will be able to fix you up you can contact him at: Ham, Inc.
AndyB
Thanks to all for the offers on the 1.8 and 2.0 rockers and shafts. I have purchased a set from bdstone914. Thanks Bruce.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.