All done and I'm happy

Click to view attachment

Maybe you want to look at it with out my smiling face

Click to view attachment

And the view from the rear

Click to view attachment

And here it is loaded in the trailer about to head for SF

Click to view attachment

I'm happy and sad. I could have worked on it for another year. It was close to perfect, but not quite there yet. I went to the shop on the way home tonight and it was too empty. Tomorrow, I'm going to start the 3.0 rebuild for the Gulf Blue car! I don't know what I'm doing, but that will make it even more fun.

jcambo7
poke.gif What smiling face? Glad to see you got it done. Plus side is that you have time to get the blue car done now. So where is the Creamsicle going to?
JeffBowlsby
Whoa.... pray.gif w00t.gif first.gif

Looks fantastic Bill...an incredible labor of love. I am sure Betsy will be ecstatic.

smilie_pokal.gif
PanelBilly
QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Oct 3 2011, 09:17 PM) *

poke.gif What smiling face? Glad to see you got it done. Plus side is that you have time to get the blue car done now. So where is the Creamsicle going to?

Right around the block for Jeff. The lady who bought was so nice to me. She never gave me a difficult time about getting it done (although I knew she wanted it!) I can't wait for Jeff to see it.

By the way, Jeff, she needs insurance. Can you recommend a Hagerty agent in the area?
Daiberl
The car looks great, now get the blue one done!!
orange914
QUOTE(Daiberl @ Oct 3 2011, 09:25 PM) *

The car looks great, now get the blue one done!!

agree.gif
Can't wait to see the gulf blue done, I've enjoyed watching it's thread awhile back... your cars are increadable first.gif
JRust
drooley.gif Beautiful Billy & glad to see you found someone to transport it down. Wish I had the chance to see it before it left. Congrats on the sale
KELTY360
Nice job Billy. I seem to remember another car you had in process......
nsr-jamie
beer.gif beer.gif piratenanner.gif beer.gif piratenanner.gif beer.gif piratenanner.gif beer.gif piratenanner.gif beer.gif

beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
chandler1969
Thats a great looking car! Nicely done.
pdlightning
VERY NICE!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.