Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MarkV
Brad,

Do you have any idea where I can find a clutch actuator servo for a 74 911 sportomatic. I have searched all over and cant seem to find one. I know you always seem to have resources.

Thanks, Mark

tried to pm you ....... you must have it turned off
Brad Roberts
We have several to choose from. I just need the exact part number off the one you have. We have a lot of parts and 5-6 complete Sporto's. One of the guy's here says that we can get the diaphram also to repair them.

B
MarkV
I will get you a part #

It is for my dad's pos 74 sporto in the background of the photo below. It has been sitting there for months waiting on a rebuilt unit from Germany.
Brad Roberts
Interesting. ARe you involved with the 914 ? The one on Ebay right now ?

B
Cap'n Krusty
Yo, Brad! Guess I can't send you a PM, so here it is, right out in the glaring light of the BBS. Speaking of Sporto stuff, I'm looking for a torque converter, or the bushing for the snout. 8 bolt, not 4. I would also be interested in the stuff to rebuild the vacuum can. Is it the same as VW T1? Done a bunch of those over the years. I'm once again working on the ONLY 83 sporto cab ever built........ The Cap'n
MarkV
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jul 22 2004, 05:05 PM)
Interesting. ARe you involved with the 914 ? The one on Ebay right now ?

B

No, The shop in the photo is a local independent (Redline) Porsche shop. Just happened to notice my dad's car in the background.

If anyone needs me to check the car out I can. I will probably be there tomorrow to get a part #.
MarkV
Brad,

Part # is: 905 116 721 X

It's a 1972 911 Sportomatic w/ mechanical injection.

Let me know what you come up with.

Many Thanks,
Brad Roberts
Sorry missed this thread. I'll be at the shop tomorrow and will look. I know the Captain needed something also. I look into his parts also.

B
MarkV
icon_bump.gif

Brad,

Part # is: 905 116 721 X

It's a 1972 911 Sportomatic w/ mechanical injection.

Let me know what you come up with.

Many Thanks,
Brad Roberts
I just printed this off so the parts guy can look for it.. out of site..out of mind..

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.