Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1974 914 2.0 Parts Car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Beamer13
I have a 1974 porsche 914 2.0 parts car that I was going to make into a track car, but then unforseen things happened and now I have to sell it. It is being stored at a friend's house and they said either sell it or it goes to the scrap yard!! My price is $700 or best offer.

Shoot me an offer, ya never know?!

I am in Green Bay, WI

Paypal or Cash

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Beamer13
I forgot to add, I do have a 2.0 engine available as well, if anyone is interested. I will get pics and put that on a different thread.
Beamer13
I wanted to bump this up because if there is no interest i will be sending her to the scrap yard:( i need the room in the driveway because November 1 i cannot park on the road. If you are interested let me know soon please. Email is probably best. 1978cj7@gmail.com
gopack
I just wanted to say good luck, and as a GB native GO PACK GO!
pete000
Neat wheels, is that a real LE front spoiler?
etcmss
more pictures
interested in rust areas and interior pictures.
Gary
euro911
My wife would beat the snot out of me if I bought another car, but I am interested in the wheels if you plan to part it out.

Sending you an email ...
914outlaw
PM sent
billh1963
With that front spoiler any chance this is a LE? What is the VIN and paint code?
dlee6204
With that front spoiler any chance this is a LE? What is the VIN and paint code?

It looks to be originally green... sail panel, wheel well, etc.
Beamer13
At work right now, i'll check vin. And yes i believe it was originally green
Evil914
If you decide to have a auction for those wheels let me know when it starts......... piratenanner.gif
Beamer13
Sold:)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.