Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody Know This Newbie DICKHEAD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
This "two post pin-dick" had some suspension pieces in the classified section and I shot him a question about some Konis. I was perusing through and didn't read the entire post but I'm guessing he wanted to sell it complete. Read the string from Mr. "I Jack Off Too Much":

ME
Scott,

Would you sell the front and rear Konis separately? If so, how much. If so, are they externally adjustable for both pair?

Thanks in advance,

DICKHEAD
What does everyone need to understand COMPLETE

ME
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm re-fuching-lax. Simply didn't see that.

DICKHEAD
No you go blow yourself

I've "never" had any goings on with "anyone" on this list that were like this... (were's the fucking Alfred Smilie?)

My official stance on it is this:

Scott, if I could blow myself... I WOULDN'T NEED YOU! :finger2:

Fucking wanker comes to this list and his first two posts were in the classified section. finger.gif
Jeroen
Give him another post or 2 and he'll be real populair biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
rhodyguy
wow. glad i did'nt piss you off about the surrounds biggrin.gif . were there 2 ads? i thought the first one was for the konis and some other bits and then the one for everything? your public response has me rolling smilie_pokal.gif .

kevin
nebreitling
he was a bit of a jerk to me also. but oh well, let it go.
Gint
Eric that's frickin funny! laugh.gif

In fact, it's the funniest thing I've heard all day. But I just got home after finishing a 13 hour day at work, so I guess it wouldn't take much.

biggrin.gif clap56.gif biggrin.gif
Mark Henry
I needed a good laugh...thanks beer.gif
Eric_Shea
I heard from another teener that he's got some problems. He's been kicked off another list because of his postings and seems to be blaming the world for his problems...

I hope he gets some help soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.