guys,
check this one out
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=15296

rich
tryan
good find. you da man.
tryan
duh

edit. i sent the seller a message to see if the lift was still available and to check out this site.
EdwardBlume
Here's a value estimate from KBB

1993 Volkswagen Eurovan GL

Engine: 5-Cyl. 2.5 Liter
Trans: 5 Speed Manual
Drive: Front Wheel Drive
Mileage: 129,000

Equipment
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
AM/FM Stereo
Cassette
Premium Sound

Consumer Rated Condition: Good
"Good" condition means that the vehicle is free of any major defects. The paint, body and interior have only minor (if any) blemishes, and there are no major mechanical problems. In states where rust is a problem, this should be very minimal, and a deduction should be made to correct it. The tires match and have substantial tread wear left. A clean title history is assumed. A "good" vehicle will need some reconditioning to be sold at retail; however major reconditioning should be deducted from the value. Most recent model cars owned by consumers fall into this category.

Private Party Value $4,140

Private Party value represents what you might expect to pay for a used car when purchasing from a private party. It may also represent the value you might expect to receive when selling your own used car to another private party.
r_towle
I wanted to re-itterate.
I love the Eurovan.

Plenty of room, carries alot of weight (1 Ton)
It may not be rated for it, but I have done it many many times.

Parts are not that easy to come by, there is alot of Audi, but if its VW, it comes from Germany. They didnt sell enough of these to keep the parts here.

but again, lots of room, lots of accessories available.
Body on Frame, so easy to bolt a ramp or hydraulic system to the frame.

And, my personal favorite...It tows cars like a dream, even at highway speed.

My two cents.
rich
r_towle
Oh, one more thing
My wife had three accidents while we lived in Munich in the late 90's
she totalled three cars and drove the Eurovan home each time...Quite a strong vehichle and that is why I bought another.
she really totalled these cars baddddd

All I replace was the front fender, the other two I wiped the paint off the front bumper and we were back on the road again (with a 3000 insurance premium, but thats another story)

rich
Dave Cawdrey
It doesn't say that the lift is still in it. Its in PA, too. Looks a bit "rough" around the edges confused24.gif Surface rust, in Pennsylvania, hmmm...

Dont get me wrong, I appreciate the love pray.gif
tryan
grind that rust off, por15 it, spray some white under coat on and go. the guy sent me an email..................

> Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at http://www.ebay.com
it has ramps not alift but you could put a lift in it, i also have an
electric Wheelchair for sale.

p.s. i'm looking to get $3500-$4000 for the van if you want everything ramps
wheelchair $5000

it's up to you dave. i understand about the rust thing sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.