Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Goodyear 30R9 Fuel Hose
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
I wanted to pass on this info I received from Tom at Veyance Technologies this morning. In a previous thread I think I mentioned some of the difficulties that I encountered with the soft blue inner lining. It appears that this has been addressed and improved! Ask your local flaps when you can expect to see this material on their shelves. Demand regulates supply. Enough interest and we might see 30R9 in mm sizes?????

Kent, I'm sorry I haven't been back to you on your 30R9 hose reviews. I have read your blogs. You are having trouble finding the hose. Are you familiar with One Stop in S. California. They would carry our product. In addition, I noticed you were testing the blue tube hose. We had to make some changes in the blue tube and actually the color of the tube changed to black. The hose remains the same as a SAE 30R9 hose but we think we have actually improved some of the characteristics of the hose. This is all started when the blue compound came in short supply from Dupont. To control the cost, we had to look at alternative sources. But the black seems to be clamping better and they may be a good thing. I can send you a few spools to spread around if you'd like to try it. Let me know.

Thanks
Tom Lee
Auto Hose Product Manager
Goodyear Engineered Products
Veyance Technologies Inc
703 S Cleveland Massillon Rd
Fairlawn, Ohio 44333
D/719 3rd Floor
330-6647136
jaxdream
Sounds like a conciderable manufacturer. clover.gif

Jack
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.