Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brake pedal to master cylinder push rod -Source?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Nicky
Is there a source to get a new, or used, brake pedal to master cylinder push rod? Or, do I need to put a WTB in the classifieds? I replaced my master cylinder and found mine to be bent. So, I figure I should take care of that too. I've searched the forums here for info, and checked Stoddard, Pelican, and Auto Atlanta. Not sure if I'm searching wrong, or its just not available anymore. Thanks.
Rotary'14
QUOTE(Nicky @ Oct 6 2011, 05:05 PM) *

Is there a source to get a new, or used, brake pedal to master cylinder push rod? Or, do I need to put a WTB in the classifieds? I replaced my master cylinder and found mine to be bent. So, I figure I should take care of that too. I've searched the forums here for info, and checked Stoddard, Pelican, and Auto Atlanta. Not sure if I'm searching wrong, or its just not available anymore. Thanks.

I bet "Bdstone" has some. If he doesn't drop in on this thread I suggest you PM him.

-Robert
wingnut86
There's also the "Brake Shaman", Eric Shea aktion035.gif
ArtechnikA
I've always just used a cylinder head stud, cut to length and end radius ground on a bench grinder...
pilothyer
or.................just straighten that mother out......... biggrin.gif
Nicky
QUOTE(ArtechnikA @ Oct 6 2011, 08:36 PM) *

I've always just used a cylinder head stud, cut to length and end radius ground on a bench grinder...

Yeah, someone else told me to do that. I figured I'd try to find one if I could first.

I didn't want to mess around with bending it back if I could get one, I'd rather make one than that.
jimkelly
like this one ; )

$10 ??

jim
Nicky
QUOTE(jimkelly @ Oct 7 2011, 07:12 AM) *

like this one ; )

$10 ??

jim

Not bent right? I'll take it. I'll PM you.
jimkelly
more pics

lets see a pic of your bend
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.