These will go on Ebay next week unless someone in the Club would like them. Shipping is free.
The pictures won't fit in this listing so you'll have to email me for the pictures.
Set #1 - $55
This is a complete set of Porsche gold rear decklid letters. They're in good shape with all the pins there, just one short one on the S. I've included a piece of a letter for the pin in case you'd like to attach a replacement pin.
I bought lots of these letters on Ebay so I could cut some up and make custom lettering on my 914 engine lid. These are leftover and I have other partial sets listed for sale.
If you want individual closeup pictures just contact me with your email address.
I also have a bag of assorted clips listed for sale.
Set #2 - $40
This is a complete set of Porsche gold rear decklid letters. They're in good shape with all the pins there, just one short one on the O, S & H. I've included a piece of a letter for the pin in case you'd like to attach a replacement pin.
I bought lots of these letters on Ebay so I could cut some up and make custom lettering on my 914 engine lid. These are leftover and I have other partial sets listed for sale.
If you want individual closeup pictures just contact me with your email address.
Set #3 - $30
This is a partial set of Porsche gold rear decklid letters: 2 Ps and no S. They're in good shape with all the pins there, although some of them are short and don't have the tips.
Set #4 - $20
This is 914 gold and a 2.0 white lettering. The pins are good on the 914 and the 2.0 has one short pin.
Set #5 - $30
This is a partial set of Porsche silver rear decklid letters: A P, H & E. They're in good shape with all the pins there. I've also included a piece of a pin in case you need to fix one of your existing letters.
Set #6 - $15
This is a bag of clips left over from my Porsche 914 restoration. I believe there for the lettering on the engine lid but may have some other uses. There are several rubber pads that go inside the clips. I'm only listing them because I have several sets of engine lid lettering listed and someone may need these..If you want an exact count or details, just contact me.