Renegade V8 Alternator Bracket $25 shipped

Click to view attachment

Box of Fog Lamp parts $40 shipped SOLD
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Fuse panel Free if you buy something else
Click to view attachment

steering wheel $75 shipped Sold pending payment

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
GaroldShaffer
I will take the fog light parts. PM sent.
914werke
If its the pass. side Ill take the fog light grill.
computers4kids
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Oct 9 2011, 04:29 PM) *

If its the pass. side Ill take the fog light grill.

Sorry, it is the driver's side
mepstein
If the leather on the steering wheel is in very good condition, i'll take it. Let me know - Mark@MarkEpstein.net thanks, mark
computers4kids
QUOTE(mepstein @ Oct 9 2011, 06:41 PM) *

If the leather on the steering wheel is in very good condition, i'll take it. Let me know - Mark@MarkEpstein.net thanks, mark

Mark,
I'll try to take some high quality pics and email them to you for you to decide. I'll double check but I don't recall any rips or tears. I had my steering wheel recovered by an outfit in Texas and it turned-out awesome, then again it was over 600 bucks. I presume the leather on this wheel is original--35 years.
mepstein
QUOTE(computers4kids @ Oct 9 2011, 11:56 PM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Oct 9 2011, 06:41 PM) *

Mark,
I'll try to take some high quality pics and email them to you for you to decide. I'll double check but I don't recall any rips or tears. I had my steering wheel recovered by an outfit in Texas and it turned-out awesome, then again it was over 600 bucks. I presume the leather on this wheel is original--35 years.

I'm not expecting perfect. Take a look and If you think it's in good condition, I am satisfied. thanks, Mark
mepstein
I received the steering wheel. Looks great!. thanks, Mark
computers4kids
bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.