Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975 914 2.0 Factory F/I Appearance Group
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
bigdoggy
Gorgeous car now in climate similar to CA now in Arizona, originally from California for all but the last few years. Responsible adult driver and never driven hard. I also own corvettes and other High performance cars, and this was a beach cruiser and drive around town car. Never a race car.

Have owned for over 23 years. Drives and starts perfectly. Very smooth engine (approx 1200) miles on a new fuel injected factory motor over the last 10+ years. 118,000 miles on car.

Appearance package, 2.0 polished wheels. Car was painted enamel fire engine red and targa top and sides too, prior to me owning the car and paint is still very shiny. The hell holes are said to look good, not punch tested. Recent $1400 spent on major tune up, oil change, new throttle switch, Remanufactured ECU by reputable company called "BRAG". New battery, newer tires, brakes, all front end parts done over the last few years. Completely all redone electrical. Complete new exhaust system. All guages work. Dash is perfect, body is straight and shiny deep paint. No dings and never been in accident as long as I have owned her. Has a tiny tear in the bottom of the drivers seat, and small tear in the passenger door upholstery by the window. There is one spot of rust by the windshield under the wiper blade, that is under the paint, but is now starting to become visible. Has a Pioneer supertuner cassette pull out stereo and great speakers. The car is in excellent condition especially for a 35 year old car.

She is ready for a new owner to take her for weekly or daily rides, and spend time with her. The car really doesnt need much of anything except a driver.

Car sits in the garage and rarely gets driven.

Clean title.

Reason for selling her is she is the only car of 7 that I own, that is a stick, and after recent knee surgery my knee is in too much pain to drive her anymore.

My loss is your gain. This is one of the finest 914 2.0 you will find out there anywhere. NADA guide shows average car at $14,250 and high end at $18,700. This car is far superior to ANY average 914, but knowing the market is down for classics, I am willing to part with her MUCH less than average or fair condition at only $10,990. I have reduced the price from $13,250 to $12,250 to $11,250 OBO to sell it now @ $10,990. I have invested over $11,000 in it over the last 23 years. You will never lose money on this as an investment at this price.

CASH in person buyers only. No shipping agents, or cashier checks or money orders. I will be glad to send you more pics. Will trade for low miles, excellent condition 4 x 4 (6) passenger V8 truck or SUV capable of pulling a 6000# boat.
AZ914
Looks very nice. More pics will help with the sale. Best of luck!
rorror714
The windshield wipers work in that config?
Drums66
....I like that ride! flag.gif
bye1.gif
bigdoggy
QUOTE(rorror714 @ Oct 10 2011, 09:38 PM) *

The windshield wipers work in that config?

As far as I know. I dont drive it, good question, I laughed when I saw this.
Very observant.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.