Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guess who
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
VegasRacer
Seats for sale.
I would suggest the high bidder get the seats disinfected first.
Korijo
laugh.gif agree.gif
skline
I know its just my opinion, but who would want his bone crushing girlfriend? I like the mor feminine type, not the ones that take steroids to look manly.
Gint
That one is scary! icon8.gif Yuk.
Levi
QUOTE(Gint @ Jul 24 2004, 10:34 PM)
That one is scary!    :sick:      Yuk.

agree.gif yup yup

BTW, Did the person from the club (I can't remember who it was) ever get the pictures of this broad naked with the 914?? confused24.gif
beerchug.gif
Andyrew
He's got a sweet car, a nice house, but a g/f that could probably beat him up... I like the weak one's... I get to open the pickle jars.

Andrew

I like the seats though!!
MattR
pre-op or post-op?
Andyrew
lol, ahh family guy.
SLITS
QUOTE(Levi @ Jul 24 2004, 11:24 PM)
QUOTE(Gint @ Jul 24 2004, 10:34 PM)

agree.gif yup yup

BTW, Did the person from the club (I can't remember who it was) ever get the pictures of this broad naked with the 914?? confused24.gif
beerchug.gif

Yep - and they were REALLY scarey. ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif - delete, delete, delete, delete, delete...................,
morph
I disagree with all of you, She has a very nice body and must work very hard to keep it that way, Her husband was proud enough of her to sell pictures of her on e-bay laugh.gif , and there was a little bidding war on them. After three kids, I would love to look that way.

Hiedi
Joe Ricard
How about Levi's girl friend the one in his avatars.
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(morphenspectra @ Jul 25 2004, 09:22 AM)
I disagree with all of you, She has a very nice body and must work very hard to keep it that way, Her husband was proud enough of her to sell pictures of her on e-bay laugh.gif , and there was a little bidding war on them. After three kids, I would love to look that way.

Hiedi

I have to agree with Hiedi. I've seen many ladies on the beaches in Hawaii with 6 pack abs, buffed, sculpted & lean and they are hot. And as Hiedi says, it takes a lot to get that way & stay fit. I never could keep my eyes off 'em. clap56.gif

Also, I'd let them protect me any day beer.gif

........b
thomasotten
The girl is like the car: too muscular.
dflesburg
Once again,

I have to point out that your all a bunch of girlie men.

This seems to be a consistant theme on this board.

except for morphen that is...

Y'all need to work out more. Still her legs are too big.

I prefer marathon runners myself and most of the women I know that run the 26.2 could beat you sissys up too.

"If Madonna were a president she would be Baberaham Lincoln."
nebreitling
QUOTE(dflesburg @ Jul 25 2004, 05:48 PM)
Once again,

I have to point out that your all a bunch of girlie men.

This seems to be a consistant theme on this board.

huh? confused24.gif

finger.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jul 25 2004, 08:35 AM)
QUOTE(Levi @ Jul 24 2004, 11:24 PM)
Did the person from the club (I can't remember who it was) ever get the pictures of this broad naked with the 914??

yeah, what ever happened to those pictures ????

idea.gif Andy
morph
ph34r.gif Pictures?What Pictures????
rhodyguy
well she obviously doesn't spend her time pounding down big macs with a full side of supersize at the drive-in window. she has a pretty hard cut but my guess is she has done a little lifting just prior to the photo to pump thing up a bit. she looks better than the car.

kevin
JoonTae
Dude she's hot. I wouldn't mind a slightly buff gal.
Levi
Well guys just to be fair, I think we all liked this picture of her... smilie_pokal.gif
beerchug.gif
Howard
Levi, this is for you. Any other perverts view at their own risk. Previously Unreleased Beach Boys' Song
Hawktel
Howard that shit cracked me up. But anyway, what happened to the picts of the Amazon? I donated but never saw them!
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(Howard @ Jul 26 2004, 01:21 AM)
Levi, this is for you. Any other perverts view at their own risk. Previously Unreleased Beach Boys' Song

lol2.gif clap56.gif
tdgray
icon8.gif barf.gif icon8.gif barf.gif biggrin.gif
aircooledboy
Not that I still wouldn't want to see her naked....

agree.gif

You guys are harsh!! Like I always say, "You see one woman naked, you want to see them all"

laugh.gif lol2.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(aircooledboy @ Jul 26 2004, 11:34 AM)
Not that I still wouldn't want to see her naked....

agree.gif

You guys are harsh!! Like I always say, "You see one woman naked, you want to see them all"

laugh.gif lol2.gif

agreed.. it was well worth the couple bucks I threw into the pot for the pics smile.gif

not saying it was GREAT!... but worth a day's worth of cola change...
andys
If this woman does indeed have three kids, then I lobby that she is the exception in how well she looks (not my type, but I'll give her that).

Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.