Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 2.0 euro spec FI, rebuilt sideshift, chrome bumpers, excellent pads, 914 Fuchs..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
redshift
Motor complete with less than 18k miles on complete rebuild. 2.0 euro spec. Complete correct injection.

Transaxle has rebuild and around 21k on it. Wheels are stripped to bare, clean up nicely with acid.

Bumpers are EARLY. No holes for boobs. Rechromed. Pretty. Come with super nice pads. (Both ends)

Triad dual exhaust.

COMES WITH CAR (474) I paid over 20k for in '03. Not driven since '07 when I got busy and bought a Prius.

Car parked when fuel line broke. Seriously.

$1500, come and get what's left of it! Bring cash and a trailer.

(SOUTH GEORGIA)

email me @ reeltardedAThotmail.com

sheeplove.gif
DRPHIL914

What shape is the tub in? Where in s. Georgia? I'm in s.c. could send some pictures.

Philipjwagnerdc@gmail.com

QUOTE(redshift @ Oct 11 2011, 08:51 AM) *

Motor complete with less than 18k miles on complete rebuild. 2.0 euro spec. Complete correct injection

Transaxle has rebuild and around 21k on it. Wheels are stripped to bare, clean up nicely with acid.

Bumpers are EARLY. No holes for boobs. Rechromed. Pretty. Come with super nice pads. (Both ends)

Triad dual exhaust.

COMES WITH CAR (474) I paid over 20k for in '03. Not driven since '07 when I got busy and bought a Prius.

(SOUTH GEORGIA)

sheeplove.gif

Eric_Shea
Cult hero sighting! smilie_pokal.gif
seventythree
Put me in line first for the front bumper if you decide to part it out. Thanks
redshift
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Oct 11 2011, 11:16 AM) *

Shoot, you have mirrors, don't you?

I am in SAVANNAH GA. I keep trying to get out of the buying a completed roller to fill with the goodies, not that this car wouldn't roll with a couple hours of tinkering, mainly tires, a fuel line, and an oil change. My life doesn't allow me any fun, so I shouldn't need a 914 ever again. (after 13 of them bitches!)

Needs a little welding and the tank flushed.

Black on black.. let me get a nice day of weather to wash the dirt off so you can see. Messy skys next few.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(redshift @ Oct 11 2011, 12:22 PM) *

I am in SAVANNAH GA. I keep trying to get out of the buying a completed roller to fill with the goodies, not that this car wouldn't roll with a couple hours of tinkering, mainly tires, a fuel line, and an oil change. My life doesn't allow me any fun, so I shouldn't need a 914 ever again. (after 13 of them bitches!)

Black on black.. let me get a nice day of weather to wash the dirt off so you can see. Messy skys next few.

I'm just 30 minutes away- let me know when it would be good to get a look at it- when you get a chance- phil
p.s. i cant get your e-mail to work -----

-
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Oct 11 2011, 02:01 PM) *

I'm just 30 minutes away- let me know when it would be good to get a look at it- when you get a chance- phil

-

--- p.ss.-- forgot to add- im interested, but would like to get a look as some pictures, could come over to took too ,,\

phil
lonewolfe
I'm interested in the Triad exhaust if you decide to part out the car. Let me know!
somd914
If you part her, I'm in the market for an engine and tranny and would pick up...

QUOTE(redshift @ Oct 11 2011, 08:51 AM) *

Motor complete with less than 18k miles on complete rebuild. 2.0 euro spec. Complete correct injection.

Triad dual exhaust.

(SOUTH GEORGIA)

sheeplove.gif

DRPHIL914
Well, to reiterate- i have first dibs on whole thing ( as stated yesterday)- i'm 30 minutes away, but you need to get back so i can get the address and come by and take a look - save the trouble of trying to part her out and do all that packing, shipping etc- waiting for a phone number, address and e-mail that work smile.gif I should be able to get over there , atleast by saturday, and i have car hauling trailer i can borrow! Awaiting your reply. barring anything horrible not detailed here, we can take that off your hands. smile.gif

Phil

QUOTE(Philip W. @ Oct 11 2011, 02:02 PM) *

PM was sent yesterday early-

QUOTE(Philip W. @ Oct 11 2011, 02:01 PM) *

-

--- p.ss.-- forgot to add- im interested, but would like to get a look as some pictures, could come over to took too ,,\

phil

r_towle

Well, to reiterate- i have first dibs on whole thing ( as stated yesterday

Not to be rude, but you dont dictate who has first dibs, the seller does.

Rich
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(r_towle @ Oct 12 2011, 03:26 PM) *

Rich

Sorry my choice of words offends you, I suppose it goes with it saying that the seller can do what he wants, but its been my experience that on this forum if you post a response first, you have first consideration .... so what's your point---?

Several others were stating their interest in parts, I was just clarifying my interest in the car, rather than an individual part, that's all.
balljoint
Do you have any pics of these very nice parts?

Eric_Shea
let me know when it would be good to get a look at it

Stranger Danger Phil. This guy has more personalities than my wife! I do believe he's picked a banjo or two in his day as well!! w00t.gif

Seriously... Miles is a good guy. We usually sabotage his efforts to sell cause we never want him to leave us! grouphug.gif
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Oct 12 2011, 11:20 PM) *

Stranger Danger Phil. This guy has more personalities than my wife! I do believe he's picked a banjo or two in his day as well!! w00t.gif

Seriously... Miles is a good guy. We usually sabotage his efforts to sell cause we never want him to leave us! grouphug.gif

beerchug.gif
Thanks. I always enjoy getting to meet experienced 914 guys. Sounds like he is serious about being done with them, sadly the car has sat for quite a while.but I would rather help save a teener and keep it whole than watch someone part it out.

redshift
Sorry, tied up for days at work, now have nasty skies. Back to work. Pictures ASAP.

I am not interested in parting the car. I am not interested in touching the car. I am interested in $1500 cash for the pile of parts in the car, and you can have the car too. Someone come and get it..

I don't want or need tire kickers. I am selling the parts in an easy to haul 914 kit. I won't split the difference on what it will cost you to weld, or a new set of tires, or nice interior, or even gas money to get here.

The motor and transaxle are worth more than I am asking by a far shot. near 20k miles on a $9k+ rebuild, with D-Jet.

If you were considering a drivetrain rebuild for a 72-74 model, here's your chance for cheap. Comes with early chrome bumpers, caps, and a set of 2.0 Fuchs with hub caps. Nice panels for fixing your car, hood.. brakes.. CVS.. axles. You know, it's a car, but it's not a car.
redshift

I don't exist, dorko!

sheeplove.gif
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(redshift @ Oct 18 2011, 01:25 PM) *

I don't exist, dorko!

sheeplove.gif

He does exist I saw him saturday!
Unless it was just a pigment of my imagination?
I never actually touched him. confused24.gif

Hmm
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Oct 18 2011, 01:49 PM) *

QUOTE(redshift @ Oct 18 2011, 01:25 PM) *

I don't exist, dorko!

sheeplove.gif

He does exist I saw him saturday!
Unless it was just a pigment of my imagination?
I never actually touched him. confused24.gif

Hmm

The car does exist, well most of it. The floor has done a disappearing act its almost gone. But I did touch the car. It is real.
Worth saving and not parting out but needs new floor pans. sawzall-smiley.gif
SLITS
HI YA YA OLD GOATFUCHER

Still sniffin' glue?

Done any Pralines lately?

Obama got ya on yer knees?

You pay me to take the car and I may be easy, but certainly not cheap!

Oh BTW, Uncle Jiggly is lookin' for ya.
redshift
QUOTE(SLITS @ Oct 18 2011, 06:50 PM) *

HI YA YA OLD GOATFUCHER

You pay me to take the car and I may be easy, but certainly not cheap!

Oh BTW, Uncle Jiggly is lookin' for ya.

HI YA YA OLD GOAT! You are cheap and easy. I know you.

I still have the escape plan somewhere. wink.gif
carr914

Not to be Rude II, but you called Dibs, went to see the car and Didn't Buy It - What's up with that?

A Rebuilt Motor, Rebuilt Tranny, VG Chrome Bumpers w/ Tops, Triad Exhaust and a Car - sounds like a Good Deal to me for $1500.

That's why Dibs don't count, Cash does
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(carr914 @ Oct 19 2011, 03:48 AM) *

Not to be Rude II, but you called Dibs, went to see the car and Didn't Buy It - What's up with that?

A Rebuilt Motor, Rebuilt Tranny, VG Chrome Bumpers w/ Tops, Triad Exhaust and a Car - sounds like a Good Deal to me for $1500.

That's why Dibs don't count, Cash does

a fair question and I will answer you directly. I p. m. him and callled him right away to get a full description. It was presented as having no rust. I went to see it and the floors are gone. I mean if you sat on the passenger seat you will be on the ground. So yes misrepresentstion( and i don't mean that he did this intentionally, as the car was parked for almost 5 years and i dont know if he was aware it was that bad) and I have not bought it.- he gave me a couple days to think about it- very fair, as i'm sure there are a couple others interested- mostly just for the parts i think. But you think its worth the price because you would part it out. It should be saved and can be . I look at it as right of first refusal. Its smart to look and make sure it is what someone says. But if its not it gets reevaluated. Yes if the engine and trans are what he says its worth a thousand. My purpose in purchasing it was to save it from the scavengers who would tear her apart. With the floor as bad I can't. But I know one who wl. So you see the there is more going on behind the scene than what you read here. Be careful not to ne too quick to judge.
carr914
Did not seem to sound Judgemental

It seems he must have known the car had issues because he was just throwing that in.

It seems to me as far as value;

Engine - $500 to $2,000
Tranny - $500 to $700
VG Bumpers - $500
VG Bumper Pads - $500
Triad - $300? I've never had one, but I've heard good things
Fuchs - $400
Car ?, but it has to have a lot of Parts
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(carr914 @ Oct 19 2011, 08:46 AM) *

Did not seem to sound Judgemental

It seems he must have known the car had issues because he was just throwing that in.

It seems to me as far as value;

Engine - $500 to $2,000
Tranny - $500 to $700
VG Bumpers - $500
VG Bumper Pads - $500
Triad - $300? I've never had one, but I've heard good things
Fuchs - $400
Car ?, but it has to have a lot of Parts

Yes, I think you are right. If the engine fires up and is worth $2000.
Lots of parts. All the glass is usable for example. One thing was interesting is the front trunk is clean and rust free. I would love to have the fuchs. It would be easy to make the money back on other other parts but I just could not bring myself to part out a car that really still can be kept together and saved. .
redshift
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Oct 19 2011, 06:52 AM) *

It was presented as having no rust.

Wow, people hear the strangest things. I am amazed.

Thanks for calling back, BTW.. err thanks for nothing!

Yeah, normally I'd go apeshit, but I'll let people think what they will, and do. You do it to yourself loud enough.
pete-stevers
Hey you flakey sheep herder... good to smell of you...
pete-stevers
you could always ship it to bc. you are welcome to hang up here to...it is safer up here , for now....until the Amer-cans invade
KaptKaos
Hehe - Miles.

When you coming to LA to see that roller girl?
redshift
1st point of business, I should not have been so pointed with Phil. Phil, please accept my apology, even if a bit late.

NEXT:

I tried to ship the car to Canada once. Customs wouldn't allow it in because of all the awesomeness. (and ok, it's loaded with firearms)

tongue.gif

Joe, roller girl has a baby. I prolly won't be visiting roller baby.

Now, if you asked me about the Trainwrecks.. http://thetrainwrecksband.com/ If you like the music (upper left is a player) buy all the records you can.. I promise we won't run out, and I can always make more.

On iTunes too.. sorry to spam, this is an exceptional band if you like Amer'cana.
Eric_Shea
exceptional band if you like Amer'cana

You mean like "Been through the desert on a goat with no name"? I sold that guy my 68 Tele-Custom with a custom DuPont paint code (don't tell him I kept the original pick-guard... tortoise).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.