Good Morning Guys,

I am slowly putting the struts and front wheel stuff back on my baby and wondering about the torque for all the nuts and bolts. My Haynes book has a list of specs, but the terms they use for the various components do not make much sense as I try to match them up with the car parts. I then recalled that someone had simplified the torque spec on this forum, but I did not recall where. I have tried the "Search" feature but without success. Can someone point me to that Torque Spec sheet ?

My other question, now that I have your attention, is where or how is the best place to get brake lines fitted with the bubble ends. I bought pre assembled lines from my FLAPS but some are toooooooo long. I have some wonderful loops put into my back brake lines to take up the extra length of pipe but then I had visions of how the hell will I get the air bubbles out of this ...... headbang.gif I then got an Autozone loaner flaring kit only to mangle a few feet and dollars worth of pipe only to realize that I need a bubble flare not a double flare...Any suggestions ?