Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free: driving/ fog lights
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mark21742
I have what I think are factory driving lights off of my 914 and don't need them.....anybody want them?
tscrihfield
QUOTE(mark21742 @ Oct 11 2011, 09:25 PM) *

I have what I think are factory driving lights off of my 914 and don't need them.....anybody want them?

What year?
914werke
Sure smile.gif
mark21742
I'm guessing 73, but not sure.....I can take some pics and post them tomorrow evening.

Is there a certain spot I can find a part number on them to post?
tscrihfield
QUOTE(mark21742 @ Oct 11 2011, 09:42 PM) *

I'm guessing 73, but not sure.....I can take some pics and post them tomorrow evening.

Is there a certain spot I can find a part number on them to post?

The reason I asked year was to differentiate between the 70-74 & 75,76. The late cars had square driving lights. Go ahead and send them to the guy who chimed in right after my post.
JmuRiz
3rds biggrin.gif
BajaXJ92
In! All I need are lenses that aren't cracked smile.gif
campbellcj
If they are the Hella 118 driving lights - I'll take a set too - BTW they are worth hundreds of dollars. wink.gif The fog lights on the other hand are not particuarly rare/valuable. Fog lights have a fluted semi-opaque lens whereas driving lights have a smoother, clear lens. Post a pic if you're unsure which you have.
mark21742
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.