Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fs complete set of calipers in great working condition
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ripping914
I have a complete matching set of brake calipers from a 1974 porsche 914, they are in very good working condition good pads bleeders are functional ebrake is free and works perfect, ventage adjusters are free, 150.00 i prefer pay pal but will acept all methods of payment from club members, when it clears i will ship, call XXX-XXX-XXXX porsche914hunterbuilt
ripping914
sold
mgphoto
THIS GUY IS A THIEF DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM

example:

HELLO, I AM GOING TO GET RIGHT TO THE POINT, YOU ARE INSULTING MY INTELLIGENCE, I KNOW THIS MOTOR; YOU DONT KNOW SHIT, I DROVE THE CAR THIS MOTOR CAME OUT OF, IT RAN FINE, AND ALSO HAD GOOD COMPRESSION AND DID NOT SMOKE, THE PLUGS WERE WET; IS THAT A SUPRISE WHAT DO YOU DO WITHJ A MOTOR THAT WAS GOING TO BE PUT ION STORAGE FOR 3 MONTHS, YOU LUBE THE CYLINDERS, THIS MOTOR RUNS FINE, YOU SAY THE FLYWHEEL HAD END PLAY, WELL YOU COM[PLAINED ABOUT THE FLYWHEEL. SO YOU PROBALLY REMOVED IT AND DID NOT PUT THE SPACER SHIMS BACK IN, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY IT TAKES ON A 914 DO YOU KNOW HOW TO MEASURE THE END PLAY,WELL I BUILT THJESE MOTORS FOR 20 YEARS, I DO KNOW, AND I CHECKED IT ALL OUT, THIS MOTOR IS EXACTLEY WHAT I SAID IT WAS, I DONT SELL JUNK, MY FEEDBACK SAYS IT ALL. YOU SAY ITS A CORE AND IS WORTH 700.00 ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR F----- MIND, GO FIND A GOOD SET OF THREE BOLT HEADS FOR THAT , GO FIND A FUEL IONJECTION SYSTEM FOR THAT, YOU MUST THINK I AM STARVING AND CARE ABOUT MY FEEDBACK OR EVEN PAY PAL,L YOU ARE TRYING TO USE THE SYSTEM IN PLACE FOR YPOUR BULLSHIT BENEFITS, YOU DID NOT EVEN GET THE MOTOR IN THE CAR, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY ABOUT THAT, WELL I PULLED A PLUG AND IT WAS FOWLED OUT, YOU WILL NOTY GET NOTHING FROM ME, I WAS HONEST ABOUT THE MOTOR, YOU ARE PLAYING CHILDISH GAMES WITH THE WRONG GUY, I CAN INSTALL THESE MOTOR IN 2 AND A HALF HOURS, I WAS HONEST AND MY ADD STATES NO RETURNS ACCEPTED AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE, YOU EMAILED ME THE OTHER DAY COMPLANING ABOUT STUPID SHIT, I KNEW TODAY WAS COMING, YOU ARE TRYING TPO GET SOMTHING GOOD FOR NOTHING ITS WORTH 700.00 YOU ARE OUT IOF YOUR MIND, I WILL DO NOTHING FOR YOU, AS MY ADD STATES NO RETURNS, I HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS AND HAVE SEEN ALL THE GAMES. PEOPLE TRY TO ABUSE A SYSTEM, BY SAYING OH WELL IT IS NOT WHAT I WANTED OR I MIGHT TAKE SOME PARTS I NEED AND GET THE SELLER TO REFUND ME SOME MONEY SO I WILL COMPLAIN HE WILL GIVE IT TO ME BECAUSE OF FEEDBACK WELL YOU RAN INTO THE WRONG, GUY, I KNOW ALL THE GAMES PEOPLE PLAY, THATS WHY I DESCRIBE THE MOTOR AND GIVE NO RETURNS,QUIT BITCHING STOP TRYING TO BEAT THE SYSTEM AND PUT THE DAMN MOTOR IN YOU CAR AND DRIVE IT, DANNY HUNTER
JJJ
> To: a1partshunter@hotmail.com
> F
> Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 10:44:50 -0700
>
> Hello Danny,
> This engine has major problems! I pulled the spark plugs and they are
> black and soaked with oil, either the rings are shot or the valve
> guides are gone and the engine is running very rich. The crankshaft
> has about 1/4 inch end play, meaning the main bearings are shot!
> I don't think I can work with this engine as I expected it to going
> into the car and be running in a few days, this need a total tear
> down and rebuilt, this engine is a core and worth only about $700.
> What can we do at this point?
> Mike
>
>
ripping914
QUOTE(mgphoto @ Oct 16 2011, 12:43 AM) *

example:

HELLO, I AM GOING TO GET RIGHT TO THE POINT, YOU ARE INSULTING MY INTELLIGENCE, I KNOW THIS MOTOR; YOU DONT KNOW SHIT, I DROVE THE CAR THIS MOTOR CAME OUT OF, IT RAN FINE, AND ALSO HAD GOOD COMPRESSION AND DID NOT SMOKE, THE PLUGS WERE WET; IS THAT A SUPRISE WHAT DO YOU DO WITHJ A MOTOR THAT WAS GOING TO BE PUT ION STORAGE FOR 3 MONTHS, YOU LUBE THE CYLINDERS, THIS MOTOR RUNS FINE, YOU SAY THE FLYWHEEL HAD END PLAY, WELL YOU COM[PLAINED ABOUT THE FLYWHEEL. SO YOU PROBALLY REMOVED IT AND DID NOT PUT THE SPACER SHIMS BACK IN, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY IT TAKES ON A 914 DO YOU KNOW HOW TO MEASURE THE END PLAY,WELL I BUILT THJESE MOTORS FOR 20 YEARS, I DO KNOW, AND I CHECKED IT ALL OUT, THIS MOTOR IS EXACTLEY WHAT I SAID IT WAS, I DONT SELL JUNK, MY FEEDBACK SAYS IT ALL. YOU SAY ITS A CORE AND IS WORTH 700.00 ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR F----- MIND, GO FIND A GOOD SET OF THREE BOLT HEADS FOR THAT , GO FIND A FUEL IONJECTION SYSTEM FOR THAT, YOU MUST THINK I AM STARVING AND CARE ABOUT MY FEEDBACK OR EVEN PAY PAL,L YOU ARE TRYING TO USE THE SYSTEM IN PLACE FOR YPOUR BULLSHIT BENEFITS, YOU DID NOT EVEN GET THE MOTOR IN THE CAR, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY ABOUT THAT, WELL I PULLED A PLUG AND IT WAS FOWLED OUT, YOU WILL NOTY GET NOTHING FROM ME, I WAS HONEST ABOUT THE MOTOR, YOU ARE PLAYING CHILDISH GAMES WITH THE WRONG GUY, I CAN INSTALL THESE MOTOR IN 2 AND A HALF HOURS, I WAS HONEST AND MY ADD STATES NO RETURNS ACCEPTED AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE, YOU EMAILED ME THE OTHER DAY COMPLANING ABOUT STUPID SHIT, I KNEW TODAY WAS COMING, YOU ARE TRYING TPO GET SOMTHING GOOD FOR NOTHING ITS WORTH 700.00 YOU ARE OUT IOF YOUR MIND, I WILL DO NOTHING FOR YOU, AS MY ADD STATES NO RETURNS, I HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS AND HAVE SEEN ALL THE GAMES. PEOPLE TRY TO ABUSE A SYSTEM, BY SAYING OH WELL IT IS NOT WHAT I WANTED OR I MIGHT TAKE SOME PARTS I NEED AND GET THE SELLER TO REFUND ME SOME MONEY SO I WILL COMPLAIN HE WILL GIVE IT TO ME BECAUSE OF FEEDBACK WELL YOU RAN INTO THE WRONG, GUY, I KNOW ALL THE GAMES PEOPLE PLAY, THATS WHY I DESCRIBE THE MOTOR AND GIVE NO RETURNS,QUIT BITCHING STOP TRYING TO BEAT THE SYSTEM AND PUT THE DAMN MOTOR IN YOU CAR AND DRIVE IT, DANNY HUNTER
JJJ
> F
>
> Hello Danny,
> Mike

i will be turning you into the board of 914 world, you are emailing the wrong person, my name is florence, and you are way out of line, i own porsche914hunterbuilt and have never dealt with you about a motor or anything else, you just slandered me and my buisness, porsche914hunterbuilt is owned by me,i have also been a licenced and bonded notary public for the state of pennsylvania for 30 years,i am 72 years old, i will not stand by and let you,insult me and my buisness, i advise you to get yourself a lawyer, i am suing your for deflamation of character and slander, you need to get your facts straight before you go acting like a total goof and insult a person who has not and never will deal with sombody such as you,
>
mgphoto
QUOTE(ripping914 @ Oct 16 2011, 07:01 AM) *

example:

JJJ
> F
>
> Hello Danny,
> Mike

i will be turning you into the board of 914 world, you are emailing the wrong person, my name is florence, and you are way out of line, i own porsche914hunterbuilt and have never dealt with you about a motor or anything else, you just slandered me and my buisness, porsche914hunterbuilt is owned by me,i have also been a licenced and bonded notary public for the state of pennsylvania for 30 years,i am 72 years old, i will not stand by and let you,insult me and my buisness, i advise you to get yourself a lawyer, i am suing your for deflamation of character and slander, you need to get your facts straight before you go acting like a total goof and insult a person who has not and never will deal with sombody such as you,
>

YOU ARE A LIAR! THE PHONE NUMBER YOU POSTED IS THE PHONE NUMBER FOR SCREAMING914 BANNED FROM EBAY! IF I GET TO PENNSYLVANIA I WILL TAKE YOU TO COURT AND WE WILL SEE HOW THAT GOES!
mgphoto
QUOTE(mgphoto @ Oct 16 2011, 08:34 AM) *

example:

JJJ
> F
>
> Hello Danny,
> Mike

>

YOU ARE A LIAR! THE PHONE NUMBER YOU POSTED IS THE PHONE NUMBER FOR SCREAMING914 BANNED FROM EBAY! IF I GET TO PENNSYLVANIA I WILL TAKE YOU TO COURT AND WE WILL SEE HOW THAT GOES!

THIS ASSHOLE IS CLAIMING TO BE DANNY HUNTERS FATHER. KEEP YOUR MONEY IN YOUR OWN POCKET!
mgphoto
This is from SchantzMD

Hi there.

Is this the guy in PA that was going under the eBay screen name, Screaming_914,... or something like that (I think he might of changed his eBay screen name to ripping*** something)?

The only reason I ask is because I've had 2 separate people that have bought "Running Rebuilt low mileage" engines from him for ~$2500-$3000 respectively, and both had issues.

I know this for a fact because one of this seller's engines I inspected and was able to get running, while the other one I tore down completely and declared DOA on arrival.

The engine I got running for a fellow 914World member was said to of been a complete running 2.0L with EFI and 150 +/- a few psi compression across all 4 cylinders. After inspection it was found to have compression pressures of 115,120,80, & 150. This in itself was not a problem as the engine was used, but the issue came from the fact that the seller lied to the buyer telling him it was a very low mileage rebuilt unit that was pulled from a rusted out running car. The reality was that it was obviously some used long block that was slapped together with a bunch of parts that he had laying around,(including a junk flywheel and a distributor drive gear that was dropped in 180 degrees off).

The second engine from this same seller was one that was dropped off at my shop. It was a complete 2.0L painted in red and silver and was setup with a single progressive carb. The engine was supposed to of been a very recent rebuild with a carbed cam that again was pulled from a "running car". After inspection the engine was found to have one dead cylinder, 2 with a 120 psi, and one with almost 190 psi. After a full dis-assembly I found that the engine had a junk stock cam and a crap load of fresh silicone on a bunch of used seals.
The worst part of the engine was the compression issue and the reason for the varied #s was astounding! I found that the side of the motor with the 120 psi reading was due to the fact that someone had recently stacked 2 head gaskets on top of each other. The other side of the motor was even worse because it had no head gaskets at all and (1) flat top Euro piston, (the other 3 pistons were all low compression dished bus pistons).

Both buyers also had the exact same experience as you with responses from this guy. When they contacted him about their concerns he humored them for a while and then basically told them to just F*** off.

Feel free to re-post this on the World board if you'd like. If this is the Screaming_914 guy from eBay then I know from personal experience that he's a scammer and liar because I've seen his ads and then seen the actual product 1st hand. If so then I think he needs to explain why so many people are having issues if he's an "honest" seller, but if this is a different individual then I guess he's owed an apology.

Mike

Click to view attachment
ripping914
QUOTE(mgphoto @ Oct 16 2011, 07:38 AM) *

example:

JJJ
> F
>
> Hello Danny,
> Mike

>

THIS ASSHOLE IS CLAIMING TO BE DANNY HUNTERS FATHER. KEEP YOUR MONEY IN YOUR OWN POCKET!
listen asshole, here are he facts, danny hunter does not own or have anything to do with this buisness, my home my, shop, my buisness, my husband is charles, hunter, nobody is bullshitting any body, what part of bought the buisness dont you understand asshole, if you want or have a problem with danny hunter, go see him in florida, he rented my garage at my home,. 255 berger rd easton pa 18042, i purschased his buisness and now it is called porsche914hunterbuilt, tomorrow morning when i call mr hussey you will see how fast your dumb ass gets corrected, and i am going to sue you fior deflamation of character, by the way dumb ass, go to ebay and look up ripping9142011, thats the ebay site i ran, dumb ass you will see it is 100 percent positive dumb ass, then you will see that it is not danny hunter, it is florence hunter, and just vecause i pourschased a buisness does not mean that i am responsible for the old buisness dealings it had, so i hope you do come to pennsylvania , my adress is 255 berger rd easton pennsylvania 18042, i will send your dumb ass a road map but your dumb ass cant readust be out of your mind, danny is pretending to be his 78 year old father, you need some seriouse therapy,
jimkelly
buyers should always be cautious with sellers who are lurkers with zero posts.

period.

jim
mgphoto
QUOTE(ripping914 @ Oct 16 2011, 04:31 PM) *

QUOTE(mgphoto @ Oct 16 2011, 07:38 AM) *

example:

JJJ
> F
>
> Hello Danny,
> Mike

>

listen asshole, here are he facts, danny hunter does not own or have anything to do with this buisness, my home my, shop, my buisness, my husband is charles, hunter, nobody is bullshitting any body, what part of bought the buisness dont you understand asshole, if you want or have a problem with danny hunter, go see him in florida, he rented my garage at my home,. 255 berger rd easton pa 18042, i purschased his buisness and now it is called porsche914hunterbuilt, tomorrow morning when i call mr hussey you will see how fast your dumb ass gets corrected, and i am going to sue you fior deflamation of character, by the way dumb ass, go to ebay and look up ripping9142011, thats the ebay site i ran, dumb ass you will see it is 100 percent positive dumb ass, then you will see that it is not danny hunter, it is florence hunter, and just vecause i pourschased a buisness does not mean that i am responsible for the old buisness dealings it had, so i hope you do come to pennsylvania , my adress is 255 berger rd easton pennsylvania 18042, i will send your dumb ass a road map but your dumb ass cant readust be out of your mind, danny is pretending to be his 78 year old father, you need some seriouse therapy,

Asshole, first off you are not a woman, anyone reading this knows, you hide behind you father, sons and anyone else you can blame, you posted a picture of the place and here is a picture you shitty son Danny published on Ebay, nobody would buy your piece of shit business.
Click to view attachment
You fucking liar, you published a picture of the same building, the you have the same name, everyone here is going to know how you promise parts and than send shit, you are a fucking junk dealer and a thief, come and get me!!!!
joe15701
New Ebay account appears to be

ripping9142011 ( 11)

for anyone interested
ripping914
this is a very simple issue, i florence hunter purschased the buisness from my son, he had problems, all the cars and parts are on my property at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 18042, my phone number is XXX-XXX-XXXX, i purschased all the cars, all the parts,. and since it is my property, this is where i do buisness from, i created another ebay acount, i paid an old debt of his just to be able to do that, my ebay acount is ripping9142011, under the name florence hunter, my feedback score is 100 percent positive even to overseas sales, my husband is charles hunter, 78 years old,i have had some recent buisness on the club, i sold a perfect dash pad, i sold a leather stiched steering wheel, i have never done nothing wrong to anyone, nor will i ever, this guy that is saying all this stuff about me is way out of line, i am calling mr hussey first thing in the morning and then we will see who is wrong, can one single person out their in this entire country say that me florence hunter has ever wronged you in any way,let them come forward, i will not back down, i never done anybody any harm, my buisness dealings are straight forward transparent,as my pay pal acount testifies to, i hired two people to work the shop, and i deal with the pending customers and all sales,so you really need to investigate the facts, you have nothing to say about me, you and i have never ever had a buisness transaction ever, i bought a buisness and i am running my buisness with the upmost integrity, you belive you can hold other people acountable for sombody elses actions, well in the real world it does not work like that, and i will not allow you to continue saying, the things you are, and when i call mr hussey and send him the buisness sale receipt, what are you going to do, you have let your anger or whatever other issues you have, cloud your judgment, you nor anybody has the right to treat innocent people in this way, so you want a fight, that is exactley what you will get, and i will promose you that everything will be made transparent on the club, nothing to hide, you should be ashamed of yourself,
scotty b
This needs to be locked as well as rippings other ads.

Several other forums I am on will not even allow a person to post for sale ads until they have a certain number of posts. It tends to keeps things a little more honest.

Ripping, as a " business owner " you should be aware that defending yourself by repeatedly calling someone a dumbass, is not going to fair well with potential customers. If what you say is true, you need to contact an admin about this situation, and have action taken against MGPHOTO, who for what it is worth, has been here for a while, and his credibility will take presidence with most. You're off to a very bad start here
scotty b
FWIW Calling George Hussey will get you nowhere on this site. George owns the CLUB site, not this one, and is in fact not welcome here by many.
mgphoto
QUOTE(ripping914 @ Oct 16 2011, 05:37 PM) *

this is a very simple issue, i florence hunter purschased the buisness from my son, he had problems, all the cars and parts are on my property at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 18042, my phone number is XXX-XXX-XXXX,i purschased all the cars, all the parts,. and since it is my property, this is where i do buisness from, i created another ebay acount, i paid an old debt of his just to be able to do that, my ebay acount is ripping9142011, under the name florence hunter, my feedback score is 100 percent positive even to overseas sales, my husband is charles hunter, 78 years old,i have had some recent buisness on the club, i sold a perfect dash pad, i sold a leather stiched steering wheel, i have never done nothing wrong to anyone, nor will i ever, this guy that is saying all this stuff about me is way out of line, i am calling mr hussey first thing in the morning and then we will see who is wrong, can one single person out their in this entire country say that me florence hunter has ever wronged you in any way,let them come forward, i will not back down, i never done anybody any harm, my buisness dealings are straight forward transparent,as my pay pal acount testifies to, i hired two people to work the shop, and i deal with the pending customers and all sales,so you really need to investigate the facts, you have nothing to say about me, you and i have never ever had a buisness transaction ever, i bought a buisness and i am running my buisness with the upmost integrity, you belive you can hold other people acountable for sombody elses actions, well in the real world it does not work like that, and i will not allow you to continue saying, the things you are, and when i call mr hussey and send him the buisness sale receipt, what are you going to do, you have let your anger or whatever other issues you have, cloud your judgment, you nor anybody has the right to treat innocent people in this way, so you want a fight, that is exactley what you will get, and i will promose you that everything will be made transparent on the club, nothing to hide, you should be ashamed of yourself,

How many lies are you going to tell, first you don't know him, now you bought the business from your son.
Bullshit!!!
Everyone here is reading your lies, keep using different names, different email accounts, now I have your address!
I am waiting for your lawyer!!!!
Liar!!!
SchantzMD
For anyone interested please review picture #3 from this eBay link dated from 8/17/11 and please tell me if this appears to be a 70+ something year old woman's,... or man's hand;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130562278063

Something with this entire scenario seems a bit askew and I believe that a little more explanation with a lot less childish name calling is needed. I can understand a situation in which a parent would aid their child by helping to fulfill prior debts, but I can't understand how photo #3 exists if that child is now gone and living in another state.

It will be interesting to see the next installment on this, popcorn[1].gif, and now I have to get back to the books and feel bad about wasting time on this blink.gif .

this is a very simple issue, i florence hunter purschased the buisness from my son, he had problems, all the cars and parts are on my property at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 18042, my phone number is XXX-XXX-XXXX, i purschased all the cars, all the parts,. and since it is my property, this is where i do buisness from, i created another ebay acount, i paid an old debt of his just to be able to do that, my ebay acount is ripping9142011, under the name florence hunter, my feedback score is 100 percent positive even to overseas sales, my husband is charles hunter, 78 years old,....
mgphoto
just for the record what was the problem you had with my son, you came off to me throwing acusations and all other disrespectful garbage, as you think, what if you are wrong about who i am, how would you react to sombody adressing you, in that manner, i am still not even clear about what the hell even went on, cant you understand that, i never tried to hide where my buisness was and is, what exactley was the problem, i beleive it was somthing about a motor for 700.00 explain it to me, be a hunan being and communicate with me, florence hunter

First, learn English, spelling is important.
Check your records, you owe me and promised to send me, a fuel injection system including ECU and wire harnesses, an alternator, an oil cooler, flywheel and a distributor, comes to $1300, that's what you cost me to get the 45,000 original engine "not rebuilt" running and I am not even taking about the seals, gaskets and other expenses.

Click to view attachment
ripping914
this is charles william hunter i am 78 years old, anybody in this forum call me now at XXX-XXX-XXXX i want to tell you the truth about this guy thats running his mouth, i want the 914 club to know exactley how much of a 914 guy he really is and show you what he really doesnt know, i remember this guy calling after he got his motor, he was saying the motor has play in the flywheel pulley, i sold the motor to him minus the flywheel, wich he was aware of, this young fellow did not even know enough that their are shims that go in to take the end play out when he installs a flywheel, he started bitching pissing and moaning, he was aware of it,this motor was taken out of a running car that i drove, i built more of these motors than any of you people on this club,i have been building air cooled before half of you people were even born, i built air cooled vw motors for ultra light airplanes,decamed motors, somthing half of you know it alls cant even understand, i am telling you like it is, and i really dont give a shit about your club,i made my buisness in 1963 and my buisness will run just fine without any of you, what you have is a bunch of know it alls that dont know shit, and the guy who says he took apart a motor of mine that was truely from me and it was wrong, i challenge any day of the week to compair your knowledge against mine, so big mouth you better be sure the motor was built by me CHARLES WILLIAM HUNTER, my wife tells me you dont like capital letters,well i just left some for you, the problem here is you have a bunch of people who read a little in a book and all of a sudden their air cooled experts,half of you peoiple could not tell each other how to put rings on a piston, i veiw your forums, and i sit back and say to myself, they must actually be sitting their with a book in their habd reading from it, azample, half of you fucken know it alls, still dont know how to check an aircooled motor for spark, without strarting it or turning it over untill you wash out the cylinders and you create another fucken problem, example look in the forum now and listen to all the book fucken worms trying to tell a guy how to duiagnose his motor with fuel running out the muffler, go ahed and keep cranking it and look for problems fucken book worms with no mechanical mind, half of you dont even know how a motor runs, you can keep your derbys on your head and keep bullshitting people and go to bed truely knowing that you dont know shit, so asshole with your comment that i would build a motor with head gaskets piled, i challenge you to build a motor and i will run you in a quarter mile title for title if your not willing shut your mouth, my wife will not be apologizing to anybody for somthing she nor i did, anybody who wants to buy good parts or have a motor built come see me, untill then, the book worms and the club can go fuck yourselves, i forgot more about air cooled than half of you will ever know, and another thing pick your fights with my son, i am damn proud of him he went through some hard times fought back and he is a fucken winner in my book, to the guy that everybody sends their motors to, why the hell would all these people send you motors, and your not the guy selling them to people, you never had a motor built by me come across your bullshit fake desk,
ripping914
QUOTE(scotty b @ Oct 16 2011, 04:40 PM) *

This needs to be locked as well as rippings other ads.

Several other forums I am on will not even allow a person to post for sale ads until they have a certain number of posts. It tends to keeps things a little more honest.

Ripping, as a " business owner " you should be aware that defending yourself by repeatedly calling someone a dumbass, is not going to fair well with potential customers. If what you say is true, you need to contact an admin about this situation, and have action taken against MGPHOTO, who for what it is worth, has been here for a while, and his credibility will take presidence with most. You're off to a very bad start here

this is not my wife or my son, this is charles hunter 78 years old, you say i am off to a bad start, you got one thing right, i and my wife just started, this attack on us is bullshit, we never done anything tpo anybody, but your club seems to think its ok to attack people who done nothing to anybody, you will not find one person anywhere that can say florence hunter or charles hunter done anything wrong, you got people atacking my wife, the woman i have been married for for 51 years yesterday,i emailed your administrators, you veterans have sat back and watched these guys call MY WIFE a fucken liar documented before we even really began to respond, i have made 6 sales on your site, no problem, if this is how you older guys that have been around take care of new members that you know nothing about and let them pound on WOMAN, i really dont have respect for your club, what if it was your wife of 51 years they are lucky they are not standing in front of me, my wife did not inform me of this untill i seen her so upset, july XX XXXX her birthday, december XX XXXX my birthday, you people are the ones that should be ashamed of yourselves get this right i never did and never will need you people i have had my buisness since 1963, my wife has been a notary public for the state of pennsylvania for 30 plus, look it up hunters notary in easton, think about how your great club abused a 71 year old woman COWARDS
mgphoto
QUOTE(ripping914 @ Oct 16 2011, 08:49 PM) *

this is charles william hunter i am 78 years old, anybody in this forum call me now at XXX-XXX-XXXX i want to tell you the truth about this guy thats running his mouth, i want the 914 club to know exactley how much of a 914 guy he really is and show you what he really doesnt know, i remember this guy calling after he got his motor, he was saying the motor has play in the flywheel pulley, i sold the motor to him minus the flywheel, wich he was aware of, this young fellow did not even know enough that their are shims that go in to take the end play out when he installs a flywheel, he started bitching pissing and moaning, he was aware of it,this motor was taken out of a running car that i drove, i built more of these motors than any of you people on this club,i have been building air cooled before half of you people were even born, i built air cooled vw motors for ultra light airplanes,decamed motors, somthing half of you know it alls cant even understand, i am telling you like it is, and i really dont give a shit about your club,i made my buisness in 1963 and my buisness will run just fine without any of you, what you have is a bunch of know it alls that dont know shit, and the guy who says he took apart a motor of mine that was truely from me and it was wrong, i challenge any day of the week to compair your knowledge against mine, so big mouth you better be sure the motor was built by me CHARLES WILLIAM HUNTER, my wife tells me you dont like capital letters,well i just left some for you, the problem here is you have a bunch of people who read a little in a book and all of a sudden their air cooled experts,half of you peoiple could not tell each other how to put rings on a piston, i veiw your forums, and i sit back and say to myself, they must actually be sitting their with a book in their habd reading from it, azample, half of you fucken know it alls, still dont know how to check an aircooled motor for spark, without strarting it or turning it over untill you wash out the cylinders and you create another fucken problem, example look in the forum now and listen to all the book fucken worms trying to tell a guy how to duiagnose his motor with fuel running out the muffler, go ahed and keep cranking it and look for problems fucken book worms with no mechanical mind, half of you dont even know how a motor runs, you can keep your derbys on your head and keep bullshitting people and go to bed truely knowing that you dont know shit, so asshole with your comment that i would build a motor with head gaskets piled, i challenge you to build a motor and i will run you in a quarter mile title for title if your not willing shut your mouth, my wife will not be apologizing to anybody for somthing she nor i did, anybody who wants to buy good parts or have a motor built come see me, untill then, the book worms and the club can go fuck yourselves, i forgot more about air cooled than half of you will ever know, and another thing pick your fights with my son, i am damn proud of him he went through some hard times fought back and he is a fucken winner in my book, to the guy that everybody sends their motors to, why the hell would all these people send you motors, and your not the guy selling them to people, you never had a motor built by me come across your bullshit fake desk,

OK Chuck here are all the emails let everyone read them!

Dear mgphoto,

hello,i apologize for the lack of photos,the motor is complete with clutch and pressure plate, their is absolutley nothing wrong with it,it looks axactley as it should,i crated this motor about two months ago, after i tested it,i am the original builder of this engine, it comes with the ECM also mps sensor,it comes with a muffler, i do not have a nice set of heat exchangers,their was no need to do a compression test, the motor runs very strong, no valve train taps, i personnally guarantee you will be happy with this motor, and in all honesty its at a great price,i have been building these cars for about 17 years, i have been an air cooled specialist for about 20 years, vw ,to porsche ,if you find it nessesary for me to uncrate this motor and take more photoes, i will, thank you danny screaming 914 porsche

May 24, 2011 1:35:02 PM PDT
Dear mgphoto,

hello,i apologize for the lack of photos,the motor is complete with clutch and pressure plate, their is absolutley nothing wrong with it,it looks axactley as it should,i crated this motor about two months ago, after i tested it,i am the original builder of this engine, it comes with the ECM also mps sensor,it comes with a muffler, i do not have a nice set of heat exchangers,their was no need to do a compression test, the motor runs very strong, no valve train taps, i personnally guarantee you will be happy with this motor, and in all honesty its at a great price,i have been building these cars for about 17 years, i have been an air cooled specialist for about 20 years, vw ,to porsche ,if you find it nessesary for me to uncrate this motor and take more photoes, i will, thank you danny screaming 914 porsche

May 24, 2011 3:01:40 PM PDT

Dear mgphoto,

hello,this motor came from a customers car that i rebuilt,the car fell victem to rust in the front end where the transverse torsion arms are, it was beyond repair,i had this motor in my shop i rebuilt it for that customer, that makes the mileage from that time untill now 60000 miles, when i rebuilt it i reconditioned the heads myself, i installed new guides, new valves, factory sodium, new valve springs and keepers,tappets the block was checked for line bore, it did not need to be line bored,so i used standard bearings, new camshaft, new oil pump, reconditioned distrubutor, the fuel injection was put together, by my own parts,the customer brought the car to me regularly for oil change tuned it up once, adjusted the valves and now it is for sale, sorry about any confusion, but when i say the motor has 60000 miles on it it really does,.being rebuilt has zero miles, the day i pul;led it from the car it had 60000 miles, thank you screaming 914

May 24, 2011 3:41:49 PM PDT

Dear mgphoto,

hello, i apologize, computer glitch, their was also a new set of 94 mm pistons and liners rod bearings, the crank was polished, it is a solid motor that i am willing to stand behind, you can call me at XXX-XXX-XXXX thank you screaming 914

May 26, 2011 4:41:04 AM PDT

hello, i went away for a little vacation, my son tried to help take care of some buiosness,he is 14 years old, he made a mistake on listing a motor, the motor he listed was already sold to another customer, the motor you see in the photo is the correct engine, he was only trying to help, so i apologize for the mistake, i have an apointment at 9:00. i will be back at the shop at 10:00 thank you danny screaming 914 porsche

June 8, 2011 12:59:43 PM PDT

hello, michael, i shipped you out another mps and another flywheel, thats no problem for me to do, i dont get the fact that wires were cut, i am shipping you a 2.0 ltr injection harness, i also shipped the nuts seperate, michael do me a favor take a photo of the motor and send it to me, their is somthing wrong, no matter what i will make this right, you have my word on this, i am going to ship you items first thing in the morning, do not let these things ruin an excellent running motor, i need to talk to, one of my guys who took care of this motor, we will work it out, thank you danny

> From: mgphoto@speakeasy.net
> Subject: re: 2.0L engine
> Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 11:56:25 -0700
>
> Hello Danny,
> I took a closer look at the engine and I find the FI wiring harness
> has several wires that are cut!
> The air deflection ducts and the thermostat has been removed!
> Also the MPS is non functioning it does not hold vacuum !
> At this point I am sorry to say that I am not happy!
> Mike
>
>

Hello Danny,
I will list the items that I need and send you an email tomorrow.
Thanks,
Mike

June 8, 2011 3:22:24 PM PDT

On Jun 8, 2011, at 12:59 PM, danny hunter wrote:

hello, michael, i shipped you out another mps and another flywheel, thats no problem for me to do, i dont get the fact that wires were cut, i am shipping you a 2.0 ltr injection harness, i also shipped the nuts seperate, michael do me a favor take a photo of the motor and send it to me, their is somthing wrong, no matter what i will make this right, you have my word on this, i am going to ship you items first thing in the morning, do not let these things ruin an excellent running motor, i need to talk to, one of my guys who took care of this motor, we will work it out, thank you danny

> Subject: re: 2.0L engine
> Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 11:56:25 -0700
>
> Hello Danny,
> I took a closer look at the engine and I find the FI wiring harness
> has several wires that are cut!
> The air deflection ducts and the thermostat has been removed!
> Also the MPS is non functioning it does not hold vacuum !
> At this point I am sorry to say that I am not happy!
> Mike
>
>
>

June 9, 2011 1:52:53 PM PDT

Hello Danny,

Below is a list of items for the engine, I will provide more info later.
Thanks,
Mike

Here are the items that we spoke about that were not included with the engine.

J Tubes
L/side 022.256.331
R/side 022.256.332

Heater fan with bracket

Heater hoses from fan to J Tubes L and R

8 Exhaust manifold nuts (long ones with the ridge)

Below are the items that are found to have problems.

Flywheel

MPS

FI Wiring harness (several wires cut or broken)

Engine Wiring harness (two wires cut into the harness and a jumper wire added to the relay board connector)

Thermostat with bracket and cable, all of these items are not on the engine, this can shorten the engine life with improper warm up.

Air duct mechanism with spring and end pieces
as seen below, need everything except the roller

June 14, 2011 11:54:48 AM PDT

JJJ
> F
>
> Hello Danny,
> Mike
>
>

June 14, 2011 5:10:37 PM PDT

Hello Danny,

I am going to pretend I did not read your response.

I am still trying to get this engine in my car, I am hoping you are still going to help.
Mike

On Jun 14, 2011, at 11:54 AM, danny hunter wrote:

JJJ
> F
>
> Hello Danny,
> Mike
>
>
>

June 14, 2011 5:51:56 PM PDT

OK then we are even, what about the parts I need to get it into the car?

On Jun 14, 2011, at 5:10 PM, danny hunter wrote:

yes and i am going to pretend you did not insult the shit out of me

Subject: Re: 2.0L engine
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 16:20:01 -0700
To: a1partshunter@hotmail.com

Hello Danny,

I am still trying to get this engine in my car, I am hoping you are still going to help.
Mike

On Jun 14, 2011, at 11:54 AM, danny hunter wrote:

JJJ
> F
>
> Hello Danny,
> Mike
>
>
>

June 14, 2011 5:51:56 PM PDT

he parts are on its way to you, i will give you the tracking number tomorrow morning, danny

Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 17:17:15 -0700

Hello Danny,

Mike

June 14, 2011 6:26:58 PM PDT

hello, mike what are you having trouble with, are you in a shop with a lift, give me some info, and i will help you, danny

Hello Danny,

Mike

June 14, 2011 6:58:36 PM PDT

mike their is no reason you cant put this motor in, you can hook up what wires you say were cut to your original wiring, the altenator harness plugs in the same as your old motor, the wiring from the starter and solenoid are also a harness that will plug into the left side of the relay box, torwards the rear it is a 4 wire plug wich is white, the main feed on the starter the 13mm stud with cable goes to the positive side of the battery, you will have a wire in the harness that extends to the coil, from the coil a green wire goes to feed the distrubutor, the harness will go to the mps pressure sensor, i am attaching a photo that might help, you, understand mike i am not an asshole, if this situation gives you this much of a problem, i will fly to ca and put it in, my son is a marine at camp pennelton, it would give me a chance to see him before he is sent to afganastan, are you putting the motor and transmission in at the same time, wich is the way you need to do it, give me info where you are having trouble, i will get you where you need to be,i am attaching a photo of one of my cars 2.0 ltr without the air cleaner on, blow the photo up on your computer and you will see exactley what i described,

June 15, 2011 9:58:39 AM PDT

hello, that sounds good, i will email you tracking info in 2 hrs thank you danny

> Subject: Re: 2.0L engine
> Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 09:01:12 -0700
>
> Hey Danny,
> Sorry for not answering you last night, I had to leave for work.
>
> Thanks for the photos! They are going to a great help in the hose
> routing.
>
> The reason I can't put the motor in is I don't have all the parts, I
> need the flywheel, I also need to install the cooling flaps. I picked
> up the vacuum hoses and the clutch disk yesterday.
>
> If I can get the rest of the parts together I will try installing it
> towards the middle of next week.
> So if you come to California, I will drive you down to Camp Pendleton
> with the engine installed.
>
> Thanks for your help,
> Mike
>

THIS WAS THE LAST TIME THE COMMUNICATED WITH ME.

June 16, 2011 7:40:59 PM PDT

mike. i had a personal problem today, i will get you the number first thing in the morning danny

> Subject: Re: 2.0L engine
> Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 07:22:29 -0700
>
> Hey Danny,
> Do you have the tracking number!
> Mike
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jun 15, 2011, at 9:58 AM, danny hunter <a1partshunter@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > hello, that sounds good, i will email you tracking info in 2 hrs
> > thank you danny
> >
> > > From: mgphoto@speakeasy.net
> > > Subject: Re: 2.0L engine
> > > Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 09:01:12 -0700
> > > To: a1partshunter@hotmail.com
> > >
> > > Hey Danny,
> > > Sorry for not answering you last night, I had to leave for work.
> > >
> > > Thanks for the photos! They are going to a great help in the hose
> > > routing.
> > >
> > > The reason I can't put the motor in is I don't have all the parts, I
> > > need the flywheel, I also need to install the cooling flaps. I
> > picked
> > > up the vacuum hoses and the clutch disk yesterday.
> > >
> > > If I can get the rest of the parts together I will try installing it
> > > towards the middle of next week.
> > > So if you come to California, I will drive you down to Camp
> > Pendleton
> > > with the engine installed.
> > >
> > > Thanks for your help,
> > > Mike
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > On Jun 14, 2011, at 6:58 PM, danny hunter wrote:
> > >
> > > > mike their is no reason you cant put this motor in, you can hook
> > up
> > > > what wires you say were cut to your original wiring, the altenator
> > > > harness plugs in the same as your old motor, the wiring from the
> > > > starter and solenoid are also a harness that will plug into the
> > > > left side of the relay box, torwards the rear it is a 4 wire plug
> > > > wich is white, the main feed on the starter the 13mm stud with
> > > > cable goes to the positive side of the battery, you will have a
> > > > wire in the harness that extends to the coil, from the coil a
> > green
> > > > wire goes to feed the distrubutor, the harness will go to the mps
> > > > pressure sensor, i am attaching a photo that might help, you,
> > > > understand mike i am not an asshole, if this situation gives you
> > > > this much of a problem, i will fly to ca and put it in, my son
> > is a
> > > > marine at camp pennelton, it would give me a chance to see him
> > > > before he is sent to afganastan, are you putting the motor and
> > > > transmission in at the same time, wich is the way you need to do
> > > > it, give me info where you are having trouble, i will get you
> > where
> > > > you need to be,i am attaching a photo of one of my cars 2.0 ltr
> > > > without the air cleaner on, blow the photo up on your computer and
> > > > you will see exactley what i described,
> > > >
> > > > From: mgphoto@speakeasy.net
> > > > Subject: Re: 2.0L engine
> > > > Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 17:17:15 -0700
> > > > To: a1partshunter@hotmail.com
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >

I NEVER RECEIVED A SINGLE PART!
mgphoto

Hey Chucky,
Here is the flywheel you sent!!!!

Click to view attachment

Still in the crate! Rusted and 6 broken teeth, how many broken teeth in you mouth Danny????

And you are right, Danny is a real "fucken winner"
ripping914
QUOTE(mgphoto @ Oct 16 2011, 08:29 PM) *

Hey Chucky,

Click to view attachment

Still in the crate! Rusted and 6 broken teeth, how many broken teeth in you mouth Danny????

you were informed when you bought this motor, it needed a flywheel, i installed a garbage flywheel for shipping asshole, i rememberd the call from you, you never installed a 914 motor,you also asked about the fuel pressure regulator, what aftermarket pump i should use, at that time i said holy shit, i guess the ione that porsche used from factory that is hard mounted on the motor was not good enough for you, you also worked on the transplant for a week, you also asked should i keep the trans on, or should i put it in one at a time, you truely are a fucken retard
mgphoto
QUOTE(ripping914 @ Oct 16 2011, 10:12 PM) *

QUOTE(mgphoto @ Oct 16 2011, 08:29 PM) *

Hey Chucky,

Click to view attachment

you were informed when you bought this motor, it needed a flywheel, i installed a garbage flywheel for shipping asshole, i rememberd the call from you, you never installed a 914 motor,you also asked about the fuel pressure regulator, what aftermarket pump i should use, at that time i said holy shit, i guess the ione that porsche used from factory that is hard mounted on the motor was not good enough for you, you also worked on the transplant for a week, you also asked should i keep the trans on, or should i put it in one at a time, you truely are a fucken retard

Keep lying, you are digging the hole deeper!
So you went from not dealing with me to talking on the phone, I keep this up and maybe I will get my money back!!!
Read your own emails asshole!!!! And we never spoke on the phone after you excepted payment!!!
Wrong guy you must have ripped off another guy for a different motor!
Oh, I have owned my 914 for 30 years, and SchantzMD is the only other person to touch my car in that 30 years asshole!!!
No I worked on the engine for 2 months trying to fix so it would run, you used type 1 shimms for the crank end play you are the fucking retard!
SchantzMD
1) First, No offense was meant on this end from me to you, or to your wife, and I truly appreciate your unintentional compliment of Einstein, biggrin.gif, which of course was meant to be an insult. The reason I commented on your post was because I merely wished to resolve a series of questions which surround the Hunter Automotive profile. The problem is that issues like this create problems for ALL sellers since it creates a high level of buyer dis-trust from items being sold which are not as described.

2) The fact is that YES, I have worked on 2 of the engines which came from the Screaming914/Ripping9142011/Hunter914 facility and I personally saw both eBay advertisements prior to receiving the actual engines. The facts that I stated about the conditions of both are exactly what I discovered, no less, no more. Although mgphoto's engine was marginal at best, the red and silver engine which was sold to a gentleman in Long Beach about 2 years ago definitely needs an explanation. I am not claiming that you were the builder/seller, but if it came from your facility then you should have some idea surrounding the reasons for the complications after the sale, and why a refund/compensation was not given.

3) This is not second hand information because as I stated I saw the eBay ad and also spoke to a gentleman at the Hunter facility to ask some questions about the red and silver engine prior to dis-assembly. I was given the same story as the buyer in Long Beach about the great condition of the engine which was obviously false.

4) The reason people don't buy engines from me is because they simply CAN'T. I only build engines between my engineering classes and therefore I can only produce about 6 a year. Also, most are already per-ordered and have a 3-6 month lead time. Therefore I have to turn away a lot of work because I just don't have the time to do a proper job.

5) You are right, I am a book worm, that's the only way you can get through an intense engineering program that has a 9/10 dropout rate and learn how things work. The difference though is that I've also been building anything that moves including engines since I was 9 years old, yes I said that correctly, 9, so therefore I have the hands on experience to go with the book smarts. Just for your notes my 1st build was a flat head 6 cyl Continental engine and since then I've built over a dozen N-14 and Big cam Cummins diesel engines, a half dozen Cat 3406B diesel engines, dozens of flat head LPG, Nissan, Toyota, GM, Ford, and Dodge engines, a few Detroit and Perkins engines, and recently over 3-4 dozen air cooled VW/Porsche engines.

6) You're also right, I probably couldn't put 3 whole engines together if ALL of the parts were mixed up, that would be just HORRIBLE. I mean trying to identify 1.7L and 2.0L rods by a forging design, or a 5mm crank pin diameter difference, boy that would be way too complicated for me to understand,... or even worse maybe I'd have to try to identify a solid from hydraulic camshaft profile by the ring count on the cam casting,... or notice 8mm and 10mm rocker arm adjuster screws,... or calculate valve lift, or deck height, or a compression ratio, oh my head is just spinning huh.gif .

But wait! Here's a link to one of my OLD ads which shows just SOME of my stuff, I think with my last count I had 16 914s, so I guess that means I'm just a small fry that has no idea of what I'm doing,...

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=137532&hl=

Listen, I have nothing against you or your facility but I do have an issue when people are getting taken advantage of. From the grammatical style in your posts it is quite evident that whoever you are you are most likely the same individual, and I feel that you're using a different name to try and fool people. Just review your posts, 1st you say that you're a 71 year old mother that took over for her troubled son, then you're a 78 year old father that is an air-cooled expert, with both of these you said that you had NO knowledge of mgphoto's engine issues and everything in the NEW business is now Kosher. Then in a later post you state that you remember speaking to mgphoto about his engine issue. I don't know a lot about Psychology but I do know that it's a lot easier to remember the facts if they're the truth because lies are difficult to remember.

A word of advice. If you want to lay this reputation issue to rest for once and all then you need to start supplying some consistent answers without the use of name calling or insults. I find it very hard to believe that a 70+ year old couple that ran a successful business for over 30 years would resort to name calling so soon in a conversation. Issues arise with used parts, that's just the nature of the beast, but calling your customers names and using foul language is quite unacceptable. Also, it doesn't matter how many times you change your screen name the "Interweb" will track you. A simple Google search links together Screaming914, Porsche914huntersbuilt, Ripping914, etc, etc and shows all the issues associates with past transactions. If you're going to win over the 914 crowd you'll have to lay to rest the past issues with your facility and prove how it's changed. Most of the guys here are very willing to live and let live as long as they know the past won't be repeated. They understand life's issues and its downfalls but if they feel that they're getting the wool pulled over their eyes then they'll be extremely unreceptive to your posts.

This conversation has obviously become juvenile and after this post I have no interest in continuing this discussion because unfortunately you are either unable or unwilling to supply any consistent answers. I also have no interest in "racing for pinks" because I'm not James Dean or the Fonz, and for your records I don't have a "bullshit desk" but I do have a "steel workbench" that has had 2 of the Hunter facility engines in it.

--------------(Posted below is the PM received from Ripping914)---------------------

hey shantzmd, this is charles hunter, december 13 1932, you are running your mouth saying things that you know nothing about, you tell people to go look at a photo, i have people who work for me einstein, this has nothing to do with my son antmore now this is about me and my wife and you insulting the woman who i have been married to for 51 years, you have never had a motor built by charles hunter come across your bullshit desk, i have built more motors than you will ever see, since 1963, you are nothing more than a parts changing book fucken worm, this is now about me and you, insult my wife, your a fucken coward, i will build a motor you build a motor and lets run quarter mile title for title, and i will show you a fucken real air cooled specialist, i forgot more about these motors than you will ever know, 40 years, your a punk with a big mouth, i hope you take pride in insulting an innocent person, me nor my wife ever had any buisness dealings with you nor did you ever have a motor i put together, i will tell you why asshole, i have not sold any of the motors i personally built to anybody but my local boys, so your acusations are false about me, you might have done somthing somwhere that involved my son, but i guareantee you never me, i read your bullshit reply people send you motors you never received a motor built by me in your entire life, and if people really do send you motors, why i ask, why are you not the guy people are buying from, heres why you are like a woman at a beauty salon it make you feel important to get involved in gossip, thats your existance asshole, if you were any good people would be buying from you, or cant you understand that einstein, go back to playing with little cars on the tyco track and keep dreaming about being what i really am the an air cooled specialist since 1963 you peice of garbage it took me 40 years to get to where i am, and you think you know just when you closed the last page in your manual the real world took over and you just dont measure up, keep living in gossip and untruthes and eventually you will run into reality, i would love to have a guy litterally dump not two but three motors in boxes with different cams diffent cranks different rocker arm and watch how long it takes uou to figure out tha stock build and the right matching performance builds without measuring instruments, so i could watch you crumble, while i am simply doing what i do best putting all 3 different vuilds together, sit back and think of what i really think about you insulting my wife neither of us ever had any buisness with any of you people ever, you attacked a 71 year old woman

mgphoto
Maybe we got rid of this vermin!
SirAndy
Ok, ya'll need a timeout ... dry.gif

Calling out someone is one thing, the heavy mudslinging is something we do not appreciate.
And by "we", i mean the whole admin team.

Thread closed pending further admin actions.
smash.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.