Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TaDa!!! Its in
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
The car is in the garage! With room all around to work on it. I am so stoked. I couldnt get much done lately cause I couldnt work on it at night. Now its in the garage and I can work on it all night if I want. This is just too cool.
seanery
Is that a gunsafe tucked in one of those back shelves?
DrifterJay
so scott...how does the driveway look....like pick a part.. biggrin.gif lol....sounds good...ttyl...
Jared

PS: I hate spiders... ar15.gif
Allan
Dude my "GOOD" partner is really leery about my car being in the garage, I hope you have better luck than me. She thinks that it is a bad thing that her Infiniti has to be in the driveway once in a while boldblue.gif
URY914

I like how when you post a picture of your car in your shop, people don't comment on the car but on the crap you have in your garage. biggrin.gif

Paul
mikester
Nice photoshop job.
skline
QUOTE(seanery @ Jul 25 2004, 05:48 PM)

As a matter of fact it is a gun cabinet, I was hoping it was not so visible from the outside. I keep my long guns out there in that cabinet with a big bag of dissecant to keep away moisture. The handguns I keep in the house. There is ammo in the green army ammo can on the shelf too, did you notice that?
peridotian
Yea so any of you aspiring burglars will need to delete skline's address from your palm pilots.
skline
QUOTE(peridotian @ Jul 26 2004, 10:30 AM)
Yea so any of you aspiring burglars will need to delete skline's address from your palm pilots.

No no no, by all means, come by and visit, I need the target practice. Trust me, you wont suffer long, I use Hydrashock rounds so it will be over quick. If you could, bring your own body bag though, save our tax dollars you know.
Toast
rocking nana.gif
So hopefully you will have it done sometime this year! happy11.gif
Elliot_Cannon
Scott,
Congratulations! I can't believe it's the same garage!
Cheers from Hong Kong, Elliot
rick 918-S
Nice work Scott. The car looks right at home in there.
Steve Thacker
QUOTE(skline @ Jul 26 2004, 01:47 PM)
QUOTE(peridotian @ Jul 26 2004, 10:30 AM)

No no no, by all means, come by and visit, I need the target practice. Trust me, you wont suffer long, I use Hydrashock rounds so it will be over quick. If you could, bring your own body bag though, save our tax dollars you know.

Ha Ha! what a comeback skline! The BYOBB part was hilarious!
As in the wise words of hillbillies world wide....
TARRRRGET PRACTICE!!!!!
Mrs. K
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jul 26 2004, 08:06 PM)
Scott,
           Congratulations!  I can't believe it's the same garage!  
          Cheers from Hong Kong,    Elliot

agree.gif Good job there Scott! Heard you had some nice helpers too smash.gif wub.gif

Now comes the hard part, keeping everything in it's place!

Lisa driving-girl.gif
SLITS
sad.gif It just ain't the same. You tryin' to be like Howard?
skline
QUOTE(Mrs. K @ Jul 27 2004, 09:32 AM)
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jul 26 2004, 08:06 PM)
Scott,
           Congratulations!  I can't believe it's the same garage!  
          Cheers from Hong Kong,    Elliot

agree.gif Good job there Scott! Heard you had some nice helpers too smash.gif wub.gif

Now comes the hard part, keeping everything in it's place!

Lisa driving-girl.gif

I had one nice helper with the tools and stuff, the other one was a pain in the ass most of the time. No names need to be mentioned. But I did thank him anyway. Right up to the part where I had to work on his computer till midnight. I am just glad its over and done. As for keeping it this way, as long as I can keep everyone else out of it, I should be fine.
DrifterJay
so Scott...Im bringing my engines over next month right? biggrin.gif
skline
Yeah, but it will only be a one day thing. We will have it done and you will be taking it home the same day. That is an easy job.
morph
might be a stupid question does it run and drive yet?
thats not ment as a dig, just curious.looks nice
skline
QUOTE(morphenspectra @ Jul 27 2004, 07:28 PM)
might be a stupid question does it run and drive yet?
thats not ment as a dig, just curious.looks nice

Nope, still sitting there waiting for me to get back to work on it. Its close, if things go well over the next few weeks, I should be ready to fire it up hopefully mid august. So much for summer cruising. It should be nice for a few fall runs though. I am still debating whether or not to race it. If I race it, I will trailer it to the events, if I dont, I will drive it.
DrifterJay
race it....just do a little more work....like this.... wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.