Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-4 project race car for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Cargirl

Built in 1999 it's an original 914-4 for SCCA runoffs, NO engine and tranny

BODY
Set for a 6cyl with a 6cyl bulkhead mount. Removable front and rear fenders and hood, deck and dash with dzus fastners. Chassis reinforced with proper 1.5" .095 wall steel roll cage. Larger front oil cooler with a Oberg filtering system with 16" oil lines. ATL fuel cell.
SUSP
McPherson struts on front with adjustable coilovers springs and rear. Shocks are double adjustable gas over Penske shocks all around. Rear trailing arms reinforced with mono balls.
BRAKES
Are large calipers front and rear. Dual hanging master cylinders with bias bar.

Run with 2.0 6cyl. and also ran with 2.8 in GT2. A 914-4 chassis. Atl fuel cell. Oberg oil system, Dual Brake master cylinders handing system, Penske coilover shocks double adjustable, RSR type front struts and rear in memo balls, w/17" alloys. mainly fiberglass fenders, carbon fiber dash. semi tube built on rack. Dry weight 1780lbs (less driver enigne tranny)
Car has been Scca, some vintage, PCA 1st Rennsport Lime rock 2001, Jefferson 500

Pictures here or if you have trouble with them please e-mail me.
http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i383/A...lbum_view_click
budk
The link to photobucket is not working.

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

QUOTE(Cargirl @ Oct 13 2011, 09:22 AM) *

The owner of this car is racing at Watkins Glen this weekend but I wanted to get the car up to start to generate some interest. This is what I have so far on the car and more info is coming soon...

BODY
Set for a 6cyl with a 6cyl bulkhead mount. Removable front and rear fenders and hood, deck and dash with dzus fastners. Chassis reinforced with proper 1.5" .095 wall steel roll cage. Larger front oil cooler with a Oberg filtering system with 16" oil lines. ATL fuel cell.
SUSP
McPherson struts on front with adjustable coilovers springs and rear. Shocks are double adjustable gas over Penske shocks all around. Rear trailing arms reinforced with mono balls.
BRAKES

Cargirl
QUOTE(budk @ Oct 13 2011, 05:50 AM) *

The owner of this car is racing at Watkins Glen this weekend but I wanted to get the car up to start to generate some interest. This is what I have so far on the car and more info is coming soon...

BODY
SUSP
BRAKES

Cargirl
QUOTE(budk @ Oct 13 2011, 05:50 AM) *

BODY
SUSP
BRAKES

budk
The link is working now.

The link is working now.

The link is working now.

beerchug.gif
Cargirl
QUOTE(budk @ Oct 13 2011, 08:17 AM) *

The link is working now.

The link is working now.

The link is working now.

beerchug.gif

Very funny. I have no idea how to delete these posts!
rick 918-S
Page not found

Page not found

Page not found

Why not just post photos here?
This is the same car 914Jairo..was promoting
Cargirl
QUOTE(396 @ Oct 13 2011, 08:01 PM) *

Jairo takes the pictures - I sell the cars for Steve. This is confusing so I will have him remove it today. Thanks for calling it to my attention.

Kelly
patrick3000
QUOTE(Cargirl @ Oct 14 2011, 11:38 AM) *

QUOTE(396 @ Oct 13 2011, 08:01 PM) *

Jairo takes the pictures - I sell the cars for Steve. This is confusing so I will have him remove it today. Thanks for calling it to my attention.

Kelly

Steve who?
roadster fan
Steve Limbert, it think. it was mentioned in another post about this car, and Slits mentioned the group buy on GT headlight kits from a couple of years ago. I thought about getting in on that buy, and boy am I glad my money has not been tied up there still.

Good luck with the sale though.

Jim
sean_v8_914
so this is like a second back door , third party post. clever
Cargirl
QUOTE(sean_v8_914 @ Oct 21 2011, 09:53 PM) *

so this is like a second back door , third party post. clever

Second back door? Third party clever post? What are you talking about? Why would you say something so ridiculous? Jiaro who took the pictures posted the car way before I started to work with Steve to sell some of his cars. I've helped him sell three so far and
I have found nothing but nice people on this site until you and your little conspiracy theory. Get over yourself. Jiaro tried to delete his post but could not because it has been locked. Oh my goodness. YOU GOT US! YOU GOT THE BAD GUYS.

On another more mature and real note. Went to see the car yesterday and it is very cool.
Feel free to ask any questions you may have on the car and contact detective
Steve if you need to track down bad guy fraudsters on this forum.
He's on the job.
sean_v8_914
don't you know who I am...?
oh, ZERO posts. of course you don't.
congrats, you found me. I am not nice
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.