Red-Beard
An internal shot of a done blond
Red-Beard
Up front, her Dash
Red-Beard
The money shot...

The guy that did it to her!
rhodyguy
i've been following this thread closely. it sure looks good from tacoma. is there a big haggling nightmare with these guys? are you going to ship it to texas or cry havoc and chance a few chips?

kevin
Levi
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
beerchug.gif

skline
Hey James, I may be coming down there this week and would like to come by and see it and visit for a bit. Maybe take a few pictures and stuff. I will let you know what day as it gets closer. If thats ok. Maybe we could do dinner or something.
dinomium
that looks SO good! Congrats clap56.gif
but are they REALLY faster? cool_shades.gif
Jeroen
That looks almost too nice to be driven biggrin.gif
Good job!

cheers,

Jeroen
Red-Beard
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jul 25 2004, 09:23 PM)
i've been following this thread closely. it sure looks good from tacoma. is there a big haggling nightmare with these guys? are you going to ship it to texas or cry havoc and chance a few chips?

kevin

These guys are not into haggling. They do very good work and the price is reasonable with out the haggle. They do price a bit based on your ability to pay...

Scott: Margarita and I are leaving for Houston Wednesday afternoon. I'll be back Tuesday for at least 10 days. What I should have is a Clean out the Porsche parts garage, beer and packing party.

Who's up for that? beer3.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.