Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Cigarette Lighter and Oil Temp gauge
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
LotusJoe
Need to buy a good functioning cigarette lighter (socket and all) that is located to the right of the steering column for a 1973. Also look for a working oil temperature gauge that would normally be located in the center console. Not really concerned about the appearance of the gauge so long as it works correctly. It's going into my LeMons car.

Thanks
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(LotusJoe @ Oct 13 2011, 05:54 PM) *

Need to buy a good functioning cigarette lighter (socket and all) that is located to the right of the steering column for a 1973. Also look for a working oil temperature gauge that would normally be located in the center console. Not really concerned about the appearance of the gauge so long as it works correctly. It's going into my LeMons car.

Thanks

Hey Joe, got a cigarette lighter and socket for you, $8 shipped, but you really shouldn't be smoking while you're racing. biggrin.gif

Tom
Drums66
QUOTE(Cheapsnake @ Oct 13 2011, 05:43 PM) *

Thanks

Hey Joe, got a cigarette lighter and socket for you, $8 shipped, but you really shouldn't be smoking while you're racing. biggrin.gif

Tom

smoke.gif driving.gif
LotusJoe
QUOTE(Cheapsnake @ Oct 13 2011, 05:43 PM) *

Thanks

Tom

But, smoking, drinking, and racing go hand in hand at a LeMons race!! smoke.gif beer.gif
strawman
Joe, you running Infineon in a couple of weeks? We'll be back with the #8 Opel GT. Looking forward to racing with/against you guys again!

Geoff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.