Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2 Guys are Officially Older Today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
Geoff is 52, wow! Time for an AARP membership, huh?

& 4WheelDrifter is 35. Not too much longer and you'll be in Geoff's shoes! laugh.gif
Bruce Allert
HAPPY BIRTDAY GUYS beerchug.gif

As for AARP check out the Hartford insurance on the AARP web site. Saves ya 50% unless you get more coverage like I did rolleyes.gif Even got RV towing ins. beer.gif along wit da reglar towing ins. Full coverage on all mah cars.... cheap!

.......b (it pays to be old laugh.gif )
Bleyseng
Yeah I'm getting up there. I do remember what these 914's were like when new too. Gawd that was a while ago......

How is the engine repairs coming Sean?? (missed you at WCC) I over rev'd mine too but I just have oil leaks and maybe some cracked rings. Anyone wanna buy me a set of nickies for my birthday??? biggrin.gif

Taking off for Holland next week for a month, gonna try to see the Ya-roon guy again and maybe work on his 914/6 project.

Life is good but Seattle Seafair is on the cheap this year. Here are the Blue Angels this year! I guess they sent the real Blue Angels to Iraq!

Geoff monkeydance.gif
PorscheTom
Hi Geoff,

Hope you have a GREAT birthday and an enjoyable trip! beerchug.gif
Bleyseng
I am flying with that guy in the pic! Should be slow going......
Gint
Have a good one guys. beer.gif
J P Stein
Thank god, someone else to birthday bash. biggrin.gif

Youz guys have a gud day and many more B-days.
Korijo
52, huh? laugh.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS smilie_pokal.gif
Bleyseng
This time I am going in one of those "Pot Cafes" and have a smoke just for you, Dave! Maybe Jeroen will tag along!

Thanks guys.

Geoff
nebreitling
smilie_pokal.gif

enjoy it!
Levi
birthday.gif party.gif
dinomium
Happy Birthday guys!! Party till it hurts
drunk.gif
SirAndy
drunk.gif wink.gif Andy
Jenny
Happy birthday guys.

Geoff, I thought you were in your mid to late 40's. I'll bet it's 'cause you stand next to that lovely lady of yours. wub.gif

Jen
Bleyseng
Heck, she is only a couple of years younger than me!

Geoff
Eddie914
Happy B-day guys!
Bleyseng
Hey Eddie, you missed a fun dinner at Dukes right down the street from your house!

Geoff biggrin.gif
Rusty
Happy belated Birthday, guys... it's already tomorrow here. wacko.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
ablose58
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU OLD FARTS smilie_pokal.gif biggrin.gif birthday.gif party.gif Best wishes and hope that you guys have many many more!
rick 918-S
wavey.gif lol2.gif
Bleyseng
Thanks guys and Rusty is it still 124 in the shade?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.