Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So happy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ctrout
You may or not have seen in a previous post that I have been having issues titling my car as I bought it with only a bill of sale. I have been struggling to get ahold of the state inspector to come out and inspect the vehicle condition and was told that the title would be issued as a salvage. The inspector finally called me back today and told me that because my car is "classic" vintage that he does not need to do an inspection and that a "clear" Idaho title will be issued. I will be registering it either today or tomorrow. mueba.gif Also, I know I'm not supposed to do this but I couldn't resist. I totaled the receipts for purchase and repairs. $1132.18 plus about $150 to tow it to my house. Sorry for rambling but my wife is at work and I was just busting to tell somebody.
JWest
Did I read that right? $1300 for that car?!? NICE clap56.gif
Juniors_914
Congrats Ctrout. clap56.gif

-Junior
i love porsche
gorgeous! congratulations!
Gint
Looks like a great buy. Congrats
Rusty
That's great news on the title. Looks like the deal of the month, there. smile.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
rick 918-S
Looks like it would be cheap at twice the price!
McMark
Very nice looking car. Super deal. Looks like a winner. I like the black on the headlight "eyebrows". Interesting look. Awesome fuchs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.